australia :: general

TTT

Is anyone else with iinet having problems viewing sufu? I suddenly can only see the site by proxy.

Nope Tyro, although on Tuesday morning there was a nationwide fault that affected all data that doesn't go through a Brisbane pipe.

It seems that some people are still having weird problems, I'd recommend checking out this thread at Whirlpool http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=1308475

I like some of his work but the fabric and finishing leaves a bit to be desired for the price range imo.

Agreed 110% I have handled every single piece of two collections of Geller. He is a great desginer but its just not at quality i expect for the price. Its not exactly expensive but its a premium price none the less.

I popped by Incu today as I was in the hood. The girls were going nuts!

The guys stuff was pretty basic though, what you would have expected.

I want to see someone in Sydney stock Obscur, DD and Julius

Julius wont get another stockist in Australia. DD has had very limited success in Australia - so most likely the same deal.

But after spending quite some time with the sales rep. I would not be surprised in the slightest with what he is capable of.

geller = boring imo..

his first collection was alright.. now not so much.. Was pretty disappointed when I saw it irl as well tbh.

you sir = spot on

So where tf is neverend gallery now.. Homepage says they are moving, but where to? Do they still have a mt lawley store? Also am i blind, or is there no online shop linked from the site??

Highly confused.

NVREND Closed the storefront on Beaufort Street. It does not suit where the store wants to be in 2010/11.

The rent is extremely high and the location is amazing but the customer base is not here.

NVREND Will be opening a gallery installation in the future. For now we are taking big steps in getting everything on track to get a massive international reading base. First steps are in motion.

Is anyone else with iinet having problems viewing sufu? I suddenly can only see the site by proxy.

Yes i am on IINET and have had 2-3 days of no access to SUFU. Its been doing my head in. i have a lot of PM's to get back to after this. Ghey.

indeed it is J. :cool:

bt you finally found a model for nvrend?

Your still on top of it D, your fast ;)

So far he has been the only worthwhile person i have found after 2 years of searching. Hes a great guy and good friend so we have several shoots over the next two-three weeks all happening.

See how it come together.

Thoughts?

More photos up soon.

...and just randomly, its always interesting to find (soon to be or professional) engineers/scientists (i.e. DJI and a few others here) interested in fashion/arts... quite a rare breed i reckon

Haha I'm a recently graduated food scientist :D

We should find out how many of us types are around here... roll call?