australia :: general

TTT

didn't even think of it J. :o I did buy half a dozen slim fit shirts in black and white though, as well as a dozen s/s undershirts that went to shit as soon as they touched water. getting hide-san to proxy me a bunch of the slim fit shirts in light blue as well as a pile of v-neck tees as they weren't available while I was there, will add the black T-000's to the list too. after that I think I'll be all qlo'ed out for a good year or so.

nice nice

i'll probably proxy my +J stuff from the uk, it's just that little bit cheaper and the shipping rates weren't as bad as japanese rates from what i remember being quoted some time back (something like 5000yen for 4 items)

nice to finally see an australia thread, i always felt like a voyeur reading the melbourne thread.

Benny, 24 this Saturday, Melb. Been lurking at the Melb thread lately haha, thought this new thread would be a good time to start posting more.

If anyone knows of any Graduate Industrial Engineering positions (production, manufacturing, process improvement, systems, logistics) available, hit me up :D

yo, 24 here and originally from perth but moved to melb early this year. Back in Perth now for a visit and it seems a few cool places have opened. Should be hitting up Zekka, wasteland, never end, highpants, and whatever else looks good while im here. Feel free to add suggestions...

yo, 24 here and originally from perth but moved to melb early this year. Back in Perth now for a visit and it seems a few cool places have opened. Should be hitting up Zekka, wasteland, never end, dilettante, and whatever else looks good while im here. Feel free to add suggestions...

Fixed.

(10 char)