australia :: general

TTT

josh, 21, syd

sorry JV looks like you definitely are the grandpa of the group :)

I like the new thread. Any interest in starting a map?

definitely gotta get this going

The Wire season 5 is on at the same time unfortunately, so cheers for the link JV.

agh! i'm hooked man... was halfway through season 4 before i left,can't wait to get back just to watch it!

Pretty sure Josh is interested to order in a pair too so we might do it together. I'll just ask him about marking down the parcel before I order...

definite man, had to resist temptation for some augusta derbies..

need these first (will pm you & D)

I got this on lay-by today. 1 of 2 in Australia :)

TheViridi-annefall0878of85.jpg

sick boots arj!!!

What's good for black coated jawns? I have been looking for ages and if I cnt find anything I will be forced to buy another pair of thin Finns to replace the rags that I am wearing now. Something I am trying to avoid. I Like drkshdw but I don't think they are skinny enough for a hipster doofus like me.

^ those black coated aren't bad. gotta remove 'em nudie stitches but. remember high kai having a nicer fit, though.

claude maus were meant to be doing a coated lizzie this season (i think? dji?) cut is mad skinny/good. will let you know when i see them in store.

What's good for black coated jawns? I have been looking for ages and if I cnt find anything I will be forced to buy another pair of thin Finns to replace the rags that I am wearing now. Something I am trying to avoid. I Like drkshdw but I don't think they are skinny enough for a hipster doofus like me.

2nding the lizzies if you want legginz (jeans).. coated jawnz in December sounds sweaty.

I have some black coated Julian Reds available still @ 50% off aswell.

They are fitted but not tight. Great jeans.

I think I'm a few months older than you JV. We can enjoy the bowls and cucumber sandwiches. :P

Dam cucumber sandwiches are so good!

Yo T - ive printed out some emails and putting some notes down for our little project. Big plans!

kind of over the leggings jeans personally, want something slim that isn't overly tight. should have got black T000's in japan...

yo, so does anyone have much on their to cop list for SS10? not really feeling any of the _7, VA, DBSS or lad collections (really liked the pieces I handled from this season at the lad flagstores though, size 42 suit jacket fit me pretty spot on).

yeah I probably will, just wish I had thought of it while I was there but I was focused on trying to find a pair of black DBSS or N(N) jeans haha. the pair of black T-000's I had weren't as slim through the leg as the coloured grey and dark grey pairs I have, however they'd probably shrink a bit with a hot soak anyway (need to get those baked in creases out).

yo, so does anyone have much on their to cop list for SS10?

I hate summer clothes! Nothing on my 'to cop' list except for AW stuff. I'm going to have a pair of Mandals made by one of the guys at Andrew McDonalds though, and just stick to my current basics and DD cotton shorts. Try to save for the AW sales...

yeah I probably will, just wish I had thought of it while I was there but I was focused on trying to find a pair of black DBSS or N(N) jeans haha. the pair of black T-000's I had weren't as slim through the leg as the coloured grey and dark grey pairs I have, however they'd probably shrink a bit with a hot soak anyway (need to get those baked in creases out).

the dark grey T000s are awesome. i keep seeing people post them up saying they cant fit their thighs into em which i just cant understand. I found the old Julian red dark dancers to be slimmer and alot tighter. if the T000s ever come in the black colorway im coppin.

D I noticed the last pair of t000's I got in black are really not tight at all. I mean usually they are quite fitted in the lower leg but these seem to be much looser than my last pair even after they stretched out. They are still slim of course but not as form fitting as my last pair and i'm not getting skinnier :o

The dark greys are tight as ever as are my khaki ones..

haha, I'm hearing that ivans. my current S/S to cop list consists of 3 s/s tees and one cardigan... what I really want is more lightweight and unlined jackets like the one I picked up at midwest, can't find any I like enough to buy though.

J I noticed that too with the black pair I had. the coloured stretch T-000's fit a lot slimmer through the leg than the denim T-000's like the black ones. I'm hoping giving them a good wash in hot water should shrink down the legs a tad, worth a shot considering they're ~$50.

didn't even think of it J. :o I did buy half a dozen slim fit shirts in black and white though, as well as a dozen s/s undershirts that went to shit as soon as they touched water. getting hide-san to proxy me a bunch of the slim fit shirts in light blue as well as a pile of v-neck tees as they weren't available while I was there, will add the black T-000's to the list too. after that I think I'll be all qlo'ed out for a good year or so.