chantheman

usa :: san jose :: general

No washes, the only water they've seen is rain water (been raining a lot in SJ lately..) I copped them some months after they came out, but didn't really wear them because I wanted to finish some nudies (oh god) and then it was another pair of jeans and so on until this competition came up and I saw them sitting in the back of my closet. ;) I don't know why I didn't wear them before...the denim and cut are both amazing.

They're easily the best pair of jeans I've ever tried on or owned. (I own SExIH07BKs and think 03s are superior) I'm hoping one of these days a reasonably unworn pair of the indigos or BK's will pop up so I can wear those as my next pair.

To give you an idea of how much I bike:

To and from school: 6.5 miles x5

Work: 10 miles there and back x2-4 depending on the week

Other crap: probably throw in another 10 miles here

Total: Approx. 72.5 miles a week...

Plus when I go climbing, hiking, whatever it is I'm always wearing my jeans.

Keep it up guys! I like the fades, everything is looking real nice.

Crazy amount of biking man I saw you post here that you recently moved to SJ what school you going to? I decided to move my question to here from the HDC thread because its more SJ related and didnt want to flood the thread with off topic shit

Thanks man, appreciate it. I'm going to school over at De Anza. I lived over in Fremont before, but I decided to go to CC to save my parents some dough and the one in Fremont was whack so I moved in out here with my uncle.

Oh, by the way what size are you in TOJ? I might have a jacket for sale ;)

Oh shit! I go to De Anza too haha small world im pretty much in the same boat bro but maybe even worse I been at De Anza for way to long... I should be transferring after this quarter but I just dont have the money to go... pretty much anywhere haha!! But damn would LOVE to cop that TOJ from you the Varsity right? But cash is low right now but good luck with the sale tho brotha! :D

I go to de anza too let's meet at c lot one time haha

6:30pm at roti roti then? i thought about it and yeah, a shit load of people are going and shits gonna run out fast :( i'm sure we know what each other looks like thru WAYWT :)

Oh shit! I go to De Anza too haha small world

not that small of a world, everyone and their mothers go to de anza ;) (including myself x___x) thank god the term is over! we start back in a minute thought :T

so who's old enough to go drink after this food truck deal?

I'm down for a De Anza meet up too.

I'm not old enough, but I might have a fake by then. The primary reason for it isn't for drinking though...I'm a musician and play at various clubs, but aren't old enough to play in certain ones. I've gotten gigs for at least 5 venues, but either wasn't allowed to play or had to wait till it was my turn, go straight in, and then leave immediately afterward. Shits whack.

not that small of a world, everyone and their mothers go to de anza ;) (including myself x___x) thank god the term is over! we start back in a minute thought :T

so who's old enough to go drink after this food truck deal?

haha! hella down! Shit but sadly i'm going to be in Reno this weekend coped a free room down for a De Anza meet up tho shit we should start a club!

*edit: Oh SJ eats isnt till april 2nd, haha never mind ill be there

I went to Mission San Jose High, are you familiar? If you are then you know I'm all about over achieving and getting that 4.0 haha. :rolleyes:

*edit: If this goes down I'll probably end up biking there (cars in the shop)...It's only a 10 mile bike ride, but I don't know about drinking after if that's the case haha.

Crazy coincidence...Do you know Phillip Chao, Danny Huang, Hughes Chiang...? Pretty sure they were all 08 and were into denim...

What's your name? If you don't wanna post it out it's cool. Pm it or somethin'

Im Irvine Bound!

yeah this sat around 630 i'll be thereee find me i'll prolly be wearing my slings

bah, apparently have to be at a wedding at the same time as food eats dinner, so i'm gonna be going during lunch :( (def gonna game on the viet bz's though :cool: ) but yea have fun gaizzz, eat a shit ton in my absence

i work till 1 so whatever time is good for everyone i'm downnnn! i'll def be hungover in the morning though :(

yeah this sat around 630 i'll be thereee find me i'll prolly be wearing my slings

lolol not gonna look at every girl that passes me by to see what jeans she is wearing.

follow the scent of dank and maybe you will find me.

lunch for me though.. night is busy

ill be there probably be wearing IH-666 clarks and a plain black shirt or somthing. I'll probably look like this but with clarks:

5516327124_68343bb88b_z.jpg5516327434_7a9ec7c376_z.jpg5516327760_803a6fbd3c_z.jpg

LOLOL. I'll be there at night time. I'm the only fat asian guy with Imperials.

I for sure will not be looking at every guy wearing jeans that passes by me.

thanks for three pics though

EXCITED!

ill be there

you already know what i look like (see avatar)

i will also be high

why don't you just post a picture of your face versus three of your jeans.

thats the surprise! If I post a face shot it would alleviate the mystery, and where is the fun in that? Plus it was a and x-post i copy and pasted because I was lazy... LOL!

ill be there....ill be on the lookout for you guys (sam and kerni) Also remembered i have your number sam. Stalker mode initiated.

Shabuway just opened up in Strawberry Plaza. SWAG

the curry burrito was hella dope, chairman bao (bro) truck was hella good, kerni and i got screwed while waiting for treatbot and they sold out of horchata ice cream. whomp whomp! a lot of standing around waiting but it was definitely a good time.

i hate san jose

I'll be at Vasona park today along with 15,000 other Iranians.

Zubin, you going?