usa :: san jose :: general

chantheman

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just personally don't like it. there's no where that i wanna go, it's all really crummy and crowded and full of creepers. was getting my ass grabbed at Freddie J's on halloween and i wasn't even fucking slutty! downtown san jose nightlife is grime and i always end up seeing people from high school.

i'd go up to san francisco more often if i didn't have to drive. not that i don't like driving, it's just that i don't want to run the risk of getting drunk and driving home.

yeah that's true. i've been meaning to go to trials because i hear they have poutine and been meaning to go to single barrel for a few months now but i've just been trying to avoid downtown like the plague. last time i tried to go to single barrel there was a queue that wasn't moving so i said f' it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I hung out in SJ for the first time in almost ten years..

Went to Orenchi right when they opened, then to a shit-hole called The Hut to drink, then to another place i don't remember to drink, then some place downtown with karoake in the front, then to some nightclub around the corner next to the old Purist, then to some taqueria. San Jose hasn't changed one bit.

• 2 weeks later...