usa :: san jose :: general

chantheman

haha, who cares about the HS kids? triflin'

cupertino is nice man, san jose is kinda ghetto.

i'm in SJ and cpt is one of the few nearby places where i can go find some peace and quiet..

peace and quiet is right. that's why its so shitty. maybe i'm just disillusioned b/c i grow up there and it was horribly boring. great to be living in after you're an adult or parent, but growing up sucks here.

but i understand the dig, maybe i'm just not cut out for the 'burbs. that's why i'm not there anymore.

sup fallen angels.

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im down with cupertino...i party at my friends place right by apple all the time. but yeah, im a newcomer to norcal and I live in Santa Clara (go to SCU) and I'm lovin it so far...Ventured down into SJ the other week and thought it was pretty chill...minus some shady spots

hella milpitas heads up here

if i see any dudes in dry denim + flannel im just gonna assume theyre from sufu.

If you see me at panera bread/pw/starbucks/california sourdough, say what up. I'll be the non-asian guy

mmmm i haven't had california sourdough for hella long. we should have a pizza party at pizza california, i know a lot of the guys that work there :P it's pretty tasty. fallen angels, you live on like berryessa or something right? zubin, when are you usually around there? i go for coffee sessions with friends at night at least once a week at starbucks