usa :: san jose :: general

chantheman

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

idk. were any of you at iguanas on thursday night? i swear i was spotted cause the group of people behind me were yelling on about +rep and pbjs and uniqlo. ya'll can say wsup you know.

let's set a date for the sufu dinner/karaoke edition. when are you folks free?

idk. were any of you at iguanas on thursday night? i swear i was spotted cause the group of people behind me were yelling on about +rep and pbjs and uniqlo. ya'll can say wsup you know.

let's set a date for the sufu dinner/karaoke edition. when are you folks free?

i was at iguanas around 140ish on thrusday, but i wasnt yelling that stuff

im free whenever

i was at iguanas around 140ish on thrusday, but i wasnt yelling that stuff

haha sounds about right. amongst the crowd was this guy named chraz. from what i saw was dudes in raw denim and aa hoodies lol.

anyhow, end of quarter seems proper to me, gives us all time to call time off/make time yadda yadda. last week of march? (march 26 is the last day of de anza quarter quarter..) then we can all celebrate and stuff :)

haha sounds about right. amongst the crowd was this guy named chraz. from what i saw was dudes in raw denim and aa hoodies lol.

ahahahaha those are my friends

thats hilarious. jackers was probably there too but just inside or outside when chraz was saying stuff lol

Oh yeah bro, ever since everyone got their own sense of taste in music.

Douche.

whoooa bro no need for name calling.

just haven't heard anything about the dude in a long time, figured he died out or something when bay area rap started to take a serious turn for the worse

Anyone from southbay ever head up to the city? Cuz im in mountain view and end up goin to SF or oakland rather than SJ..

im in santa clara sometimes too but tahts a shitty ass place

yeah i used to go to the city a lot when i was younger, now i go whenever i find the time. hopefully if the weather permits i'll go on saturday.