usa :: san jose :: general

chantheman

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like i may be moving to santa clara in august. anyone have any thoughts on the area? from what i can see the scenery is great. don't know much else other than it's a 45 minute caltrain ride away from san francisco. it's pretty suburban right? sorry for the vague post.

looks like i may be moving to santa clara in august. anyone have any thoughts on the area? from what i can see the scenery is great. don't know much else other than it's a 45 minute caltrain ride away from san francisco. it's pretty suburban right? sorry for the vague post.

there's great food!...

but once you're done eating there's not much else to do.

ok i know you are on sufu.

i saw you today in La Vics in downtown SJ, you had selvage... APCs? Rayban glasses... :( i sat next to your table wanting to ask if you were from sufu but thought it might be creepy

who are you!

it's not bad, just find the right people to hang out with. (408 crew?) there's a lot of hidden gems here.

i'll have to hit you guys up when i move out there. i'll be in law school, and to be honest, the last thing i was is for most of my friends to be law students as well. either way, thanks everyone for the info.