usa :: san jose :: general

chantheman

i went to independence. class of '06 woop woop hella essj

WOOO, i graduated '08! Crissy, where do you go to school at now?

Azuki is now split into two stores. IminusD and azukis both share the same building now so rent could be cheaper. IminusD is the one that sells the fixed gear parts while azuki sells apcs. But to be honest, i never go into the store because its alway so intimidating walking in. The atmosphere and the sale associates alway makes me feel like im not cool enough or something to be in the store. :(

sam, crissy, burgers from sliders are pretty damn good. you guys won't be disappointed if you guys go.

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets hurry and go before i go back to being vegetarian lol :)

and sup iGIT i dont go to school atm, just making bank for next year at NYU haha

i'm free on fridays, sat, sundays. all other days i'm busy from 3-6PM!

All this talk of ramen, any of you eaten at the mecca of ramen in the Bay Area? Santa Ramen in San Mateo.

LOL WHAT. in azuki? dude you're going into a 'streetwear' store it's not like going into a fashion house. you walk in there and YOU'RE too cool for the store. not that you would have any reason to go in there in the first place.

lol exactly

ive never been inside but i walk by depending where i park when i go to the library/sjsu arcade

the new ramen place wait was ridic. it was like 20 or 30 min or something. im sick right now so i really wanted some.

kiya you know everyone in san jose is too lazy to drive anywhere

i'm not too lazy to drive anywhere

santa IS the mecca

Santa meet up, let's do it.

more like whats up tonight 408, i'm drunk at home, bored as fuck and don't have work till 5 tomorrow. WTF IS UP.

i know dude. i went to my best friend's house because nothing was fucking happening. had vodka orange juice but now i'm just bored.

can't do ramen that thursday, gotta close the shop that night :(

i know dude. i went to my best friend's house because nothing was fucking happening. had vodka orange juice but now i'm just bored.

can't do ramen that thursday, gotta close the shop that night :(

It's now Wednesday night.. check it.

the ramen place inside Mitsuwa is pretty good, but sometimes the wait is ridic. Last time i went to Mitsuwa, i saw a sign at the ramen shop that said "Wait time: 40 minutes". Damn, for ramen?

theres a blurb in the new metro (???_ saying that the ramen place inside of mitsuwa is ridiculously good

spot blown

i went to independence. class of '06 woop woop hella essj

really i always thought you were in milpitas for some reason. oh well, i think i said it before but overfelt '00

WHAT IS UP SAN JOSE?

I've spent quite a bit of time down there over the years while growing up in the city.

My favorite place in the 408 is the Cardinal Lounge (the diner), is that spot still there?

How about Fuel 44?

ahh the cardinal, i only went a few times but it was usually interesting. one of my closest friends was all 'fuck the cardinal' cause one time they gave him a free salad and the next time they didnt, even though he was expecting it

lol exactly

ive never been inside but i walk by depending where i park when i go to the library/sjsu arcade

the new ramen place wait was ridic. it was like 20 or 30 min or something. im sick right now so i really wanted some.

kiya you know everyone in san jose is too lazy to drive anywhere

new ramen spot? sounds interesting, may have to send one of my scouts to try it for me.

and yeah im too lazy to drive, there should be a proper subway in san jose, that would be cool

^^ i live off landess, border of san jose / milpitas.. but on the san jose side. had i lived on the milpitas side i woulda gone to milpitas high, had i lived up landess, i woulda gone to piedmont. but nope, wasn't happening lol.

yeah i wish we had a proper subway system in san jose too. it's just a fucking huge area with a dinky light rail system. at least if the light rail reached out farther it'd be cool.