NudeNudie Straight Sven Dry Selvage & Imperial Duke Dry SelvageSize 31

lamscott

Hi everyone. I am trying to get rid of my jeans that I don't use anymore. Both of the pairs are 6 months old. I wore the Nudies more because I like how they fit. Here is the DEAL, I am selling both of these jeans as a pair and only a pair. I am asking for the rock bottom price of $250 shipped for both in the United States only. Each was bought for $275! You are getting a substantial discount. My ebay ID is "lamsctt" if you need any references as to reliability. Any questions please PM me or email me at [email protected]. I don't know about other countries, It will depend on the shipping estimate I get from USPS.com.

First UP: Nudie Straight Sven Size 31/32

Big Measurement: 15.5

Description: As you can see I've put a lot of work into these and they have worn beautifully. I've only washed these jeans once. The contrast and fades are amazing on these jeans. It is hard to give them up but I am working on another pair of Imperial. I bought these for Full Retail $275 from bloomingdales 6 months ago.

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

IMG_0292.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

IMG_0296.jpg

how do the fits for these jeans compare in the thighs/knee? which ones feel looser? im worried that the imps will be too tight...

would you mind measuring the upper thigh's width from the bottom of the inseam across (http://blueingreensoho.com/site/images/stories/blueingreen/measure/upper_thigh_1.jpg)

thanks in advance