What are your jeans doing today?

ninetynine

Thanks everyone for the comments. If anyone ever gets a chance to visit Okinawa, it is well worth the trip. It has some of the most beautiful water I have ever seen.

Beats: Unfortunately, I was hoping around the smaller islands of the Okinawa prefecture, so I didn't get a chance to visit the main island where Miz and Double Volante were at. But there's always next year…

Woke up and decided to try to wear one of my old pairs of denim, not sure if it was a success tho, they are still pretty tight.

1203091456.jpg

Wasn't feeling too good, and I have a big presentation tomorrow and had to practice all day, so I tried to remedy the situation to the best of my knowledge, with my favorite Kombucha Tea drink, SYNERGY

(goofy, trying not to look sick face)

1203091451.jpg

I really like these things :D

(my lil' brother collects the bottles, so I save mine for him)

1203091504.jpg

Went and practiced for my presentation tomorrow.

We created a spokesperson for a "Green" organization on campus. Super goofy, super fun project. His name is Cardboard Mike , haha

1203091501.jpg

I saw this poster on the wall in our Library, thought it was fitting since I was sick, and also, the comments were pretty funny.

1203091843.jpg

After we finished practicing, I went back to my dorm. They decorated the trees in our courtyard, pretty cool i thought.

1203092039.jpg

Now its time to get some sleep and give our 1hour presentation on our 115 page paper in the morning. what did I get myself into, ha

Haha, that stuff tastes like vinegar!

haha, it's a little hard to get used to, but I got myself into them slowly. First the really sweet ones, then some of the more hardcore ones. Now I like them all.

One of my mom's friends said they taste like "Berries and Dirt."

I can't really disagree. ha

So, in celebration of my friends and I being done with our senior seminar, which is the big project you have to complete before graduation (even though I (we) don't graduate til may) We had a little celebration.

Before I went over to my friend's apartment, I had to stock up (aka fill my flask) with the good stuff, Woodford Reserve, my favorite Bourbon (even beats out Maker's Mark IMHO)

1205090014.jpg

When I got to the festivities, We quickly devoured some cheap champagne, and the amazing spread (took the pics after most of the food was gone)

1204092325.jpg

Here's the cheap stuff we drank b4 I started on the Woordford (in the glass next to the empty champagne bottles, ha

1204092325a.jpg

This was my favorite dish. Ciabatta Crustini+Bosgue Pears+Brie

1204092325b.jpg

shot a WAYWT, please excuse the girly rug and shower curtain

1204092249a-1.jpg

we had to ghetto-rig the IPod player with my Gerber Knife. southern style, haha

1204092314.jpg

All in all, fun way to start off the weekend.

damn...looks like quite the party. I remember my senior thesis, and the celebration that occurred. wait...i don't really remember?

good choice of whiskey. Woodford reserve is delicious! Elijah Craig 18 year is my bourbon of choice...but i prefer to stay on the other side of the pond with a good Macallan scotch whiskey. cask strength if I can find it....

damn...looks like quite the party. I remember my senior thesis, and the celebration that occurred. wait...i don't really remember?

good choice of whiskey. Woodford reserve is delicious! Elijah Craig 18 year is my bourbon of choice...but i prefer to stay on the other side of the pond with a good Macallan scotch whiskey. cask strength if I can find it....

very nice choice sir with the mcallan. lately, i have just stuck to jameson when dealing with anything other than bourbon. I've started to like glenmorangie when dealin w/ scotch tho :D

So, in celebration of my friends and I being done with our senior seminar, which is the big project you have to complete before graduation (even though I (we) don't graduate til may) We had a little celebration.

we had to ghetto-rig the IPod player with my Gerber Knife. southern style, haha

1204092314.jpg

All in all, fun way to start off the weekend.

OH SNAP! I have the same knife. Nice start

Beat day, Shitty slippery roads. Had to go put gas in one of the Trucks.

While I was out I grabbed some beer for the house:

p1000581.jpg

Roads are bad and everyones driving like retards.

p1000582.jpg

For Dad.

p1000583.jpg

For Me.

p1000584.jpg

And one more for the ride home (kidding).

p1000585l.jpg

p1000587y.jpg

Pour one out

p1000589a.jpg

Here's to you Superfuture, not the most interesting update but cheers.

I'll be heading out now, the latest updates are really cool shit.