What are your jeans doing today?

ninetynine

1 hour ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Looks great! Funnily, I saw a recipe for it yesterday and wanted to bake it soon as well :)

I ate this in the place it was invented - it’s far and away the best ‘cheesecake’ I’ve ever eaten, and I don’t just mean the original. It’s so easy to make and very very tasty - make a simple fruit sauce for it (raspberries and blackberries, sugar and water) or, even better, have a glass of PX sherry

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Maynard Friedman said:

Great photos @MJF9. Is that bombed out church the one that had the tree growing out of it (on Bold St?). Your link is taking me to an erotic site! :-)

View from our safari tent.

Seems like the the bombed out church had a link to the bummed out church bizarrely!!  Yeah it's the one at the top of Bold Street

Great spot in Devon, lovely... you'll have to post a pic of the safari tent for curiosity sake

Edited by MJF9

^^ it had been derelict iirc

Most recently the Archives clothes store was there (just gone online) and also All Blues Co (still have a retail outlet there, not sure for how long though)

^ Lol

I remember going to club nights there in the early 90s... what a venue for a night out

Sasha's and Frank Knuckles' sets from Soak there in 1993... who knows if I went :)

Haven't been posting much lately, busy focusing on moving in a couple weeks time.
Excited to have a backyard for the pup and some better lighting for fit / fade pics!
So far I've filled up two boxes worth of jeans / trousers alone...
WMk9R3P.jpg

17 hours ago, Broark said:

Haven't been posting much lately, busy focusing on moving in a couple weeks time.
Excited to have a backyard for the pup and some better lighting for fit / fade pics!
So far I've filled up two boxes worth of jeans / trousers alone...
WMk9R3P.jpg

Good luck with the move and well done on finding an 18 wheeler for your clothes

When i got up this morning Lenny and his stoopid mate Monty where both in the hole i dug having a waz.. what the hell! .. it's not a giant litter box.. you're not lions!

Huf! remind me again why we have cats?

..anywho! I got the camellia out.. jeez louise.. the root bowl weighed a tonne but i managed to lug it over their wall and wrapped the root with a garden fleece and wet it down..

Nice surprise for them when they get back tomorrow.. cost you £400 at the garden center

fullsizeoutput_39e4.thumb.jpeg.a77e29449f435cfe84d95513a39b9f4b.jpeg

Mr Rubble delivered my skip.. i paid for 5 tonne but they only had 8 tonne.. y'know this karma shit actually f'kin works!  B)

The difference in price between those sizes is £60 so i gave the delivery dude a few beers..