What are your jeans doing today?

ninetynine

18 hours ago, MJF9 said:

Like much of the world, the MJF9 family are all at home for the foreseeable. Best wishes to the Sufu community with challenges now and ahead.

The fella on the telly - Joe Wicks aka The Body Coach - is running daily PE classes at 9am UK time on You Tube. He got about 850k viewers today. 

This is the new family uplifter for the day ahead. We all get stuck in together.

And a good way to break in my Canes M41001!

10012B61-8611-41B4-8BA3-1B7EEC64C5E2.jpeg

I don't know how you managed this work-out in a denim-tux, we've just done it, i was wearing a pair of RonHill's and t-shirt and ive got a right sweat on!

Went for a wee walk down to Victoria Park - a big old open area just off one of the promenades at the cliffs. It’s usually busy to mobbed, regardless of day or weather ...

Little Ellie and Sam were wise enough to keep to the other side of the road as we had a bigger than usual tide coming in - mostly it’s a good 10-20 metres to the water. I on the other hand thought it best to get closer because I only had my iPhone with me ... back up the road quick time to get dried off :blush:

59EF6EC7-C3F2-422B-B6AE-A0A399AB1669.jpeg

AC756C0A-2141-44DA-B2CD-8EB639E81D3A.jpeg

A46B2BBF-4FF8-468A-BA09-4718FE3BC4B0.jpeg

0D7A0E0F-7E35-4164-B661-88D69D55A664.jpeg

5EAEF0BC-F91C-42A6-9C92-A72689B064F8.jpeg

3 hours ago, Double 0 Soul said:

I don't know how you managed this work-out in a denim-tux, we've just done it, i was wearing a pair of RonHill's and t-shirt and ive got a right sweat on!

Good start to the day eh?!

Extending the meaning of workwear for some sick fadez (I think this is what they say) :P

Went for a walk recently. Would rather ride my bike but not a fan of hill climbing in the rain. Vancouver's many varieties of cherry trees have been in bloom for a bit now, this one is probably some kind of Prunus cerasifera. TCB slim 50's and Blundstones, the official unofficial boot of Vancouver.

IMG_20200327_172650ab.jpg

IMG_20200327_175108ab.jpg

First week of passably-ripe strawberries: first galette of the season

Hopefully many more to come as we transition through cherries, stonefruits…

(Never been big on baking w/ apples so haven't done much since last summer)

5c4rod5.jpg

Meanwhile, also really been enjoying the chance to take breakfasts more seriously

Beverages and all!

nIsGojE.jpg

GQthzam.jpg?1

On 4/29/2018 at 5:33 PM, Maynard Friedman said:

Thanks bartles, gentrification is always an interesting process and like the working day of a lift engineer, it has its ups and downs. Hopefully it will happen in Willesden soon!

Maynard, are you from Wilesden??! I used to go to the Roundwood club there for my Dof! 

On 9/14/2018 at 10:42 PM, chambo2008 said:

In bed chilling with the cat 

IMG-20180914-WA0005.jpeg

Hemel Hempstead? I have good memories of the place, not too far from Watford right? I did my first ever work experience at the Hospital there (geriatrics, I think it's subsquently closed down now?) And there used to be this market on the weekends at some old airfield?

16 minutes ago, Double 0 Soul said:

Really well thanks, we've spent the day playing tabletennis in the garden, followed by plantpot basketball.. how's the studies going? strange time to be entering the medical profession.

So glad to hear :) It's been good thanks, a bit of a wobble atm but we're on track (can't stop medics we all need us) but it'll be interesting to see how it goes for the next few months or so. Totally, a lot of my friends are working front line, and some have passed medschool without having to sit finals, so have been thrown right in!

@Wasim hey man that's right 15 minutes drive to Watford which is handy, Hemel OK not alot going on but that's good also. You are right most of the hospital has closed now I think it just has a urgent care centre the same as St Albans with Watford being the main one. 

The market is Bovingdon every Saturday if you fancy some knock off trainers, perfumes or clothes. :ph34r:

1 hour ago, chambo2008 said:

@Wasim hey man that's right 15 minutes drive to Watford which is handy, Hemel OK not alot going on but that's good also. You are right most of the hospital has closed now I think it just has a urgent care centre the same as St Albans with Watford being the main one. 

The market is Bovingdon every Saturday if you fancy some knock off trainers, perfumes or clothes. :ph34r:

Bovy market!! That's the one! Gosh this is going back 12/13 years now. Yeah I recall them closing it down shortly after I finished school. I used to go Watford Grammar, small world. Hemel is cool, I think there used to be an independent clothes store in town, but I've forgotten the name. Was there an all girl's school in Hemel? I feel like there was, the inter school  banter was good.

@Wasim

Ah, we thought about sending our daughter to Watford gramer but thoght about the potential traffic and put me off, she goes to King's Langley which they rebuilt 5 years ago so it's still pretty new. I actually moved to hemel about 12 years ago from London but I'm originally from Luton so I know about the football rivalry between them and Watford! 

Anyways hope your well, and get some denim pictures up soon :wink:

Edited by chambo2008