Make Something Cool Everyday

billy.

the twisty light tower is awesome

what 3d program do use? ive been using blender - id like to learn some of the more advanced ones but i dont really want to take another class on 3d, especially since it would probably be focused on animation.

I use C4D, as well as ZBrush which I find has a much more intuitive interface but is intended more for sculpting models as opposed to setting up entire scenes.

digitalcavepainting.png

Digital Cave Painting 2011

Still looks good; excellent first try in my book. I'd hope my first cover looks haf as clean. The only thing that bothers me is the text up top, I think the yellow text should be the center of attention and the text up top could be more understated elsewhere on the cover

just my two cents

Some scans of my 2nd issue of BTWHMP—

dope indeed!

Still looks good; excellent first try in my book. I'd hope my first cover looks haf as clean. The only thing that bothers me is the text up top, I think the yellow text should be the center of attention and the text up top could be more understated elsewhere on the cover

just my two cents

Thanks man! i was thinking about that too, idk how to make the title stand up from other, i don't have a lot of typeface either :confused: i'll do more next time. Anyway, i enjoy acid-raindrops it's awesome.

IMG_3580_1000.jpg

latest mix

http://www.mixcloud.com/CR_/cold-rockin-vol-7/

Tracklist

* Souls Of Mischief - Disseshowedo

* A Tribe Called Quest - Midnight

* Slum Village - Keep It On

* Teebs - While You Doooo

* Flying Lotus - RobertaFlack

* Take - If We Don’t All Go Insane

* Bonobo - Kiara

* Express Rising - Neighbourhood

* Bibio - Haikuesque (When She Laughs)

• 2 weeks later...

Working on my rap magazine for school. Just came up with a bunch of articles. I am just fleshing out Thug Life Intellectual, Based World, and Pure Evil for the class. If anyone wants to fuck around and collabo on other articles, hit me up!

Oh and thanks DUM for the V-Nasty article idea

tocwq.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us