Make Something Cool Everyday

billy.

do you put your comics up somewhere? I wanna read them love your art style

Thanks a lot, sorry for the late response- I only have a full three-page comic up on my art tumblr: http://kaseybriannewilliams.tumblr.com/ but other than that, I really just draw then print them. I do have a small bit of other arts here though: http://1946.brofu.com/

Unfinished right now. Still gotta sculpt the body and stuff. hoping for resin production, but someone has expressed interest that if they like the finished product, could possibly get it into japanese vinyl production...

6153860513_b86f745ea6.jpg

gonna be slightly based off of this.

Dp5010-1.jpg

first assignment, had to crank this one out in a few hours and took it as an opportunity to experiment so definitely aware that it seriously lacks... 'continuity?' amongst other things but I think the centipede wallpaper thing turned out kind of nice. Had to illustrate a five sentence story written by someone else, mines about a woman who fears the anniversary of the day she squished a centipede because every year she has a terrible nightmare that it's crushing her. Figured I'd post it anyway just as a start of getting back to drawing, etc... it kind of looks like an okay sketch at this point, at least.

finalnooutline.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah diamonds. I don't think a logo would be the right word for it lol

Bdot: I was actually bored one day and wound up just making it. I have no idea what the hell it is actually. I just wound up really liking it. It reminds me of a helmet though. But yeah I see what you mean, its definitely missing something and needs some more work.

Thanks guys