Make Something Cool Everyday

billy.

----SPACE RESERVED FOR WHEN WE ACTUALLY GET ORGANIZED----

Our leader, Magnetic, fell asleep on us, so I figured I'd just start the thread to get something started.

There's been some discussion on AIM of what this thread should actually become.

Should there be teams? themes? Daily or weekly deadlines?

Hopefully we all can agree on terms that will make it challenging but also accessible enough for anyone on the board to contribute

For me?

I vote for no themes or very very light guidelines ( like dum suggested font or use of a color )

A competition aspect could be cool, like layer tennis, but some people have said this would not work COUGH ORDO.

But ultimately I hope this thread can be a place where people can put there smaller "creations"

and clear up the "Post your Creations" thread for bigger projects like 2000db's dress.

idk, whatever.

i hate making threads.

LOVE ORDO

drops mic.

peace!

I think it can work if it has some sort of light rolling guideline or idea. maybe not even weekly. just someone suggests something whenever and people can play with it. I think this thread only works if it's a place that inspires/encourages fucking around instead of just a place to dump half-ass stuff.

with that said, here's something cool I made just now

golly.jpg

text edit and photoshop

holy shit i'm so behind on everything project... really wanting to contribute to this. i'll try to think of some themes and post up tonight if you guys haven't shouted anything out yet.

looks good magnetic! i'd like to see it with the photos in the second column spanning 2 columns maybe? just a variation on the 1 col you got - otherwise, nice work