DüM

video games ruined my life

okay so this method is working for now, have the host invite you to their game, after you receive the invite sign out of the PSN and back in, THEN accept the invite and it will work

on right now, who's playing?

picking this up tonight. going to hook my 360 back up to the internet for the first time in a long time. should be on tomorrow night. user: farmerwhiting

Wow i just went 5-15 on quarry. I gotta say that map is fucking gay. Campers everywhere.

Woah, I'm surprised that the "possibly disturbing" mission even made it into the final game. That's pretty hardcore haha

Wow i just went 5-15 on quarry. I gotta say that map is fucking gay. Campers everywhere.

worst map, it's all chokepoints everywhere

okay so this method is working for now, have the host invite you to their game, after you receive the invite sign out of the PSN and back in, THEN accept the invite and it will work

already opened my invite before i read this. can u send again?

worst map, it's all chokepoints everywhere

seriously, usually i break even on games but on quarry i just kepted dying. theres so many places where people could just crouch and camp there the whole map.

Also how does everyone like the new game? Since its 100 point per kill in tdm, does it mean we level faster now? Or is still the same? Whats everyones favorite perk? I noticed that since i got borderland i've been playing very aggressively. Spraying and praying, i needa calm down and aim ahha.

my ID is sprintertrueno86

just got my copy from amazon today...quick shippinggg

i dont get why they made the maps so big, then cut the number of players per map...

they need to up the size, pronto

torrenting it now... it's only going 700 kb/s though, SO SLOW. even though I won't be able to play officially-sanctioned multiplayer, that definitely didn't stop me from doing so in Modern Warfare #1...

^Just played through it for a bit; just so you know - you won't be able to change res/gfx/etc from the main menu, you have to do it once you're in the game. I was fucking puzzled for a good 10 mins ffs, idiot IW.

The game seems fun, i'm pretty shit at it though lol can never see the enemy.

torrenting it now... it's only going 700 kb/s though, SO SLOW. even though I won't be able to play officially-sanctioned multiplayer, that definitely didn't stop me from doing so in Modern Warfare #1...

thats fast as fuck bro

link?

Just finished veteran campaign mode, picked up 34 achievements without really aiming to.

Have to return it to the video store now, but I will be picking up a copy for multiplayer :D

fuck the story was epic!

^yeah it is. the turrets are awesome and being able to use the turret from the helicopter is fucking awesome. got 10 kills in one run. game is epic.

playing right now as bleachedcougar

thats fast as fuck bro

link?

It's off a private torrent site and unfortunately registration is closed... and I'm saying it's slow because usually I can get close to 1.8 mb/s if it's well-seeded. I live in new england, btw, so it's not like I'm living in some crazy hooked-up asian country with fat broadband

I can send you an invite if you are an active and positive-contributing member of another community in good standing. PM me if that is the case...

oh yeah, I'm installing disc one right now. I have work in the morning so I probably won't even get to crack into the campaign.. booooo!

wait. how do you use the turrets from the heli?

got it for xbox last night. its great of course. but does anyone else think that the overall color scheme of the game is tinted a little too red? like to the red end of the spectrum? seems like it has a lot of glare. or is that just me...

Riot shield is ridiculous. I feel like the terminator just walking at dudes then slamming them to death with it.

*Single player is pretty cool so far, but I don't really get what's going on at all. It's just be crazy action set piece after set piece. Felt like GI Joe jumping a snowmobile over a valley though. I like the originals style more.

Riot shield is ridiculous. I feel like the terminator just walking at dudes then slamming them to death with it.

unless you're in a hallway it's so easy to flank + knife a riot shield, or M203 it :)

*Single player is pretty cool so far, but I don't really get what's going on at all. It's just be crazy action set piece after set piece. Felt like GI Joe jumping a snowmobile over a valley though. I like the originals style more.

I thought the snow mobile part of the game was pretty sick too. I actually liked that level. I would glock everyone then run into a tree :(