Ayo, FUCK YOU. Lol

I've been using an all explosives set with:

Tar - Gernade Atttachment

RPG's

Semtex/Claymores (Map depending)

Scavenger Pro/OMA Pro

Danger Close Pro

Whatever 3rd Perk, Usually Ninja Pro or SA Pro

It's fun to use tho. I can usually get Danger Close to pro in 3-4 games. I don't see how the guys that I face end up with crappy scores with a class like this.

This is the exact class i used to get the danger close VI challenge. i was getting 20+ danger close kills per game. Try using this setup in Headquarters Pro if you haven't yet. let the other team pile up on the objective and shoot an RPG on that bitch. i was getting up to 5 rpg multi-kills per game (cool titles and emblems for these challenges)

Lately i've been addicted to fucking around in FFA...its too fun. I just go for the most fucked up kills mostly no-scoping or quickscoping with my intervention acog, or just rushing with a lightweight AK. embarassing people is the best. Too bad the annoying thing is i only die if someone knifes me or spawns directly behind me right after i kill them (both happen way too often)

I don't see too many other people using UAV on here - I do UAV / Harrier / Chopper Gunner.

This. UAV's rock. Fuck all ya'll selfish ppl.

Oh, and the "It's Personal" title, you don't necessarily have to get them into last stand, just enough bullets into them before finishing them with the throwing knife. I think it's whatever phase where their screen turns red.

BTW, anyone know exactly how the Stealth Bomber works? I've heard from some that by placing the marker at the edge of the map, it's sweeps through the entire map before leaving? I've always thought of it as overrated for the amount of kills needed to get it and used it the same way as a precision. But if that's the case, I might just use it even more.

for It's Personal you don't need to get them into Last Stand. You can put one bullet in them and then kill them with the knife. It's dope though I have it too.

I shoot down UAVs religiously though. Soon as I hear it's up I'm looking for it.

This. UAV's rock. Fuck all ya'll selfish ppl.

Oh, and the "It's Personal" title, you don't necessarily have to get them into last stand, just enough bullets into them before finishing them with the throwing knife. I think it's whatever phase where their screen turns red.

BTW, anyone know exactly how the Stealth Bomber works? I've heard from some that by placing the marker at the edge of the map, it's sweeps through the entire map before leaving? I've always thought of it as overrated for the amount of kills needed to get it and used it the same way as a precision. But if that's the case, I might just use it even more.

yeah it does a straight line accross the whole map in any direction you want. its good, but if your smart you can also just look up, check which way its comming in, and move to the side a bit to easily avoid being killed by it.

also, yes to the UAV. counter UAV shouldnt be overlooked either especially if your playing with a party of friends

my connection is shit today. I'm doing good with my Ghost class (switched from Scar to ACR as I was running out of ammo so quick). I just went 29-9 on Invasion, but I was still losing most face to face matchups because of a bit of lag. When I use my AUG the bullets just aren't placing even though that thing is an accurate beast.

My NAT is Type 2 it says but in-game it says Moderate whereas it used to always say Open

great games bros. My connection was weird sometimes, but I managed well enough. I need to change killstreaks depending on the level I think. I fucking hate Predators on Skidrow in objective games.

I was camping in a window in that palace place in the very back of Invasion defending B and a guy snuck up behind me and put a sentry there. That was dope except I had a tactical insertion and I raped him back.

@hocus, i've been slowly getting better, trying not to die as much. scar with fmj (trying to get extended mags) spas with grip (just got it, not sure i've notice a real difference) sleight of hand pro, hardline (to get extended mags) or stopping power pro/cold blooded, and ninja pro. it's nice to sneak up behind people and shotty them, not really used to the knife yet.

Why is the Aug even allowed in game? Shit's way too easy. Got 2 nukes in a row. Its hilarious to use against the care package glitcher's though they always get mad when they get 2 shotted before they can knife you.

PS we need more pc gamers :(

Do you guys know if the stats for the FAMMAS and the M16 are per bullet or for each shot (3 bullets)?

I'm assuming a player's hit points is 100? I kill people one shot with these guns at least 10times a game.

Also, how much does Stopping Power add to the gun?

Max strength per bullet on both the FAMAS and the M-16 are 40 per. Stopping power multiplies bullet strength by 1.4x.

I love prestiging because I always discover something new. The first time I prestiged I discovered the AUG which was my favorite gun. On the second time I've fallen for the SPAS-12 which is just too beastly.

I'm getting the hang of sniping too. I'm not awesome at finding spots, but I just played a game with semaj sniping too and I did almost as well. This was on Wasteland though. Earlier today before I even had create-a-class unlocked I did 29-7 with that "Scout Sniper" class. Though, that's because I killed another sniper and took his thermal 50 cal twice.