DüM

video games ruined my life

gg solix, the lag was killing me at the end, last match i started 10-0 and finished 14-5 cause of fucking lag....smh

I play HC almost exclusively and only just came across a game with everyone ducking and hiding. usually its pretty good. But as with anything, its just what room you find yourself in.

Hc is much more fun to me, the lack of the HUD along makes it worth it.

i laughed irl

I got my ACR back bitches! I'm not as beast with it as I used to be though :(.

I'm going to try out the M9 as well, maybe i'll like it more than the USP

gg solix, the lag was killing me at the end, last match i started 10-0 and finished 14-5 cause of fucking lag....smh

Yea man, it wasn't even that stupid intense, omfg, let's leave nao lag. It was that little blips type lag that would come and go, specifically obvious when you try stabbing a guy twice from behind before he randomly turns around and stabs you.

I got my ACR back bitches! I'm not as beast with it as I used to be though :(.

I'm going to try out the M9 as well, maybe i'll like it more than the USP

magnum is pretty dope with tactical knife

i dont really see whats so special with tactical knife.

only thng i notice is quicker repetitions with it

does commando help the tactical knife or just the regular melee?

both. and I can clear rooms with the tactical knife. The normal melee has a long 'reload' time that can get you killed.

DUM is right... you might be able to get two kills with normal melee in a crowd, whereas the tac knife is like the shank of jesus when combined with commando.

i laughed irl

Keep laughing buddy.

Tac knife is fun, but i unlocked it for the wrong gun and ended up not using it. Now i have to earn it all again.

i want a tac knife so bad but i cant be arsed to use a pistol long enough to earn it.

It really shouldn't take that long. I like using the pistols though. Always feels awesome to me for some reason killing people with those.

i dont even have my rafficas akimbo'd yet. i m trying to get my 750 headshots with the ak and scar.

i want a tac knife so bad but i cant be arsed to use a pistol long enough to earn it.

Brother in arms Astrowulv clued us in that you can use the "first recon" class thats available to you and use that tac knife with the magnum and use it towards your magnum kills to get the magnum tac knife.

Took me about 4 matches with that class I think.

Brother in arms Astrowulv clued us in that you can use the "first recon" class thats available to you and use that tac knife with the magnum and use it towards your magnum kills to get the magnum tac knife.

Took me about 4 matches with that class I think.

That's what I've been trying, its probly one of my favourite default classes.

2nd tactical nuke today, think I am getting the hang of it now :D

I was almost exclusively using the M9 handgun last night. I mostly had a 1.0 or slightly better k/d but was still always coming in the top three spots. Super fun gun to use to ruin peoples day.

Also had some fun throwing knife kills which is still so satisfying.

I was almost exclusively using the M9 handgun last night. I mostly had a 1.0 or slightly better k/d but was still always coming in the top three spots. Super fun gun to use to ruin peoples day.

Also had some fun throwing knife kills which is still so satisfying.

have almost been doing the same using the 44mag with claymores, scavenger, lightweight and ninja.

luring people into rooms or sniping them with a pistol. hearing them talk shit is great feeling.

I'm getting better at twitch throwing knife kills when i run into people and also hitting moving targets with it. I'm doing about 1:1 using M9 and throwing knives. Not amazing ratio-wise but its so fun.

its definitely fun, kinda like a guessing game.

been also bouncing them off the ground and it bounces right up towards their crotch lmao.

still trying it off the wall, but yet to get a kill.

guys, lets party up tonight! i have 2 level till i'm able to prestiged. lets get those levels tonight

sorry everyone about the invites i missed today, i was in the zone today playing grounds war, i cut my K:D defecit by a clear 500 today, 1.00 KDR, i'm on my way. i kinda want to start again, i spent the first 3 weeks not caring and was at .45, it was quite tragic

next xbox 360 patch is at 2am... goodbye 1887 spammers.

omfg yes

maybe they'll fix the private match glitch too so i can actually get into a real game of domination

BTW guys you have to try this class:

famas + red dot

sleight of hand pro

lightweight pro

ninja pro

prefferably in an objective gametype...shit is so good. just discovered how good the famas is without stopping power.

Damn guys i suck. I feel bad for bringing down the team =(