DüM

video games ruined my life

they're garbage now, i was using them in rust double shotgunning guys in the back literally right behind them and not getting the kill LOL it's BAD, also turned on beast mode this morning in some FFA matches, went 30-2, 30-5, 28-1 out of maybe 5 or 6 matches....mostly thanks to the chopper gunner (:

Lately I've been using the AUG in FFA and I usually start off beast (or horrible) but usually end up at like 30-15, 28-14, etc

This game sucks. If I choose team deathmatch, i don't want a private free for all. And no, I did not unlock STD, that isn't a real callsign.

STD is a real callsign. To get STD you have to stab someone with it. I have it. It's the same flowery background as "Not in the Face!"

Infected is transmitted by someone with it stabbing you. This one's bg is the zombie one like "Living Dead".

i thought that you had to stab someone else to get STD. I got stabbed by someone with it and did not get it, messaged em and they told me i had to stab them... they were on my team though.

so much wrong with this post its unbelievable.

yeah that's what I said.

STD you have to stab them. for Infected (a different title) you have to get stabbed to get.

you did say that. high and drunkie. sleepy time.

props. dont get no std's ;)

Shiiiit, I need to get the STD callsign. My clan tag is STD so it would look sweet.

Got 3 nukes on TDM tonight

Got my last bit of fun with the 1887s as they'll probably be patched on the xbox by the time I wake up tomorrow.

Goodnight, sweet prince.

i just got std yesterday and was wondering wtf

just started playing this on PC, getting fucked in multiplayer... :(

I just got infected! someone give me std!

shittt i just read what i wrote, sounds a bit weird lol

whats a good rally racing game? something with a good balance between sim and arcade

dont need to get infected to get STD just stab someone who has it.. if you on 360 hit me up.

I played hardcore TDM today for about 3 hours to get the 15 hardcore wins challenge. Every game consisted of this - all players stay crouched at all times, usually pinned in a corner or peeking out of a dark window.

I guess if your having a hard time in this game, go play hardcore. so many noobs play it, you just have to use marathon with a silenced smg and you'll rape as long as you know how to shoot.

I'll be on but for awhile atleast I'll hopefully be playing with my irl friends.

off topic: excited about Gran Turismo 5 as that's another game I'll actually be playing with irl friends.

I played hardcore TDM today for about 3 hours to get the 15 hardcore wins challenge. Every game consisted of this - all players stay crouched at all times, usually pinned in a corner or peeking out of a dark window.

I guess if your having a hard time in this game, go play hardcore. so many noobs play it, you just have to use marathon with a silenced smg and you'll rape as long as you know how to shoot.

eh, this kind of depends on which games you get in. i prefer hc because i dont like dumping a whole mag into someone in regular death match and hate UAV when im shooting. plus killing your teammates when they are racist is kind of fun.

i just want to say one thing, ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :(

what a shitty night

First tactical nuke :D heart was pumpin' so hard!

I play HC almost exclusively and only just came across a game with everyone ducking and hiding. usually its pretty good. But as with anything, its just what room you find yourself in.

Hc is much more fun to me, the lack of the HUD along makes it worth it.

I'll be on but for awhile atleast I'll hopefully be playing with my irl friends.

off topic: excited about Gran Turismo 5 as that's another game I'll actually be playing with irl friends.

GT5 Demo is exactly the same as prologue, i popped in my jap prologue disc and there's really no noticeable differences, although i've yet to slam into any walls, is there damage in the demo?

Thanks for the games last night, I've been viewing this thread since before the game came out so I decided to add some of you.

Sorry for stealing your RPG kill whoever that was, I need a headset.

GT5 Demo is exactly the same as prologue, i popped in my jap prologue disc and there's really no noticeable differences, although i've yet to slam into any walls, is there damage in the demo?

haha i tried the exact same thing, and no damage yet.

do any of you play with a wheel? been planning to get one since i got prologue, havn't gotten around to it yet.

anddd im bout to play some mw2 now :D

my connection was killing me last night for some reason. One time I heard a dude start following me so i turn around and blast him but he got me with a ranger. In the killcam I didn't even turn around. That was the worse one but everything felt just a little slow.