DüM

video games ruined my life

comparison

hahaha acr is a neat freak

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maCSZFEPwzc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maCSZFEPwzc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

would you like some bouncing throwing knives? (2:55)

I've tried bouncing knives off walls a few times but I've missed. One day it'll hit someone and I will feel awesome.

I think I am going to try out every single gun because why the fuck not. Might not be good for my k/d but I dont really care at this point.

ak47 or tar, im busting to get up to level 70 to unlock the ak

well, not luck. they were obviously in a private match. the knife and grenade launcher thing could def be useful with some practice.

also, I just got the STD title by knifing someone wearing that title.

^Happened to me last night with some guy and a riot shield...

I've been going through and milking all of the challenges I can before I get to 70. Currently at 66...Had a massive playing session last night and leveled up like 10 times. It's surprisingly easy to get a lot of the Perk challenge points. That and killstreak ones with hardline equipped.

Going to mix up some of my guns and see what that does for me next...

Anyone have it for PC here?

I feel like I might be the only one :(.

I could tell that these two dudes in FFA were gonna nuke boost. I like trying to find those dudes though and see if they're good enough at finding/defending a hiding spot.

They were in the backroom of Burger Shot. I knifed them both twice after they respawned from the Tactical Insertions.

well if they can do it without anyone else finding them and killing them. that's fine by me. they were just too easy to find.

the ak really isnt that great

it's let me down too many times to keep a spot on my custom classes

i loved it in cod4 though..

COD4 AK = wonderful.

New AK = lame.

I dont feel it, i tried, but not happening. Just me?

i like the ak in mw2. preference i guess.

ima play tonight, anyone else gonna be on?

just invite me, even tho im in a match.

Iono bout you guys, but I love it. Feels better here than on CoD4 (seems a bit stronger than the SCAR with a larger clip). Maybe I'm just used to it since the M14 and AK were all I used in 4.

On a side note, I found the source of stupidity:

IdC4pO4TOTI

I'm going to be honest and say that I would do this IF there weren't any negative side effects. I'm feeling too much of a ban going to happen and that for some people, online has locked up or been acting weird or w/e. Not so much to show that I'm 1337 or anything, just cuz prestiging is such a hassle.

i know this is commenting a bit late but i find the AK's recoil really hard to control, but then again this is from limited experience just picking up the gun and stuff

super Latepass... been following this thread since pg 1 tho.

had to comment about the nuke boosting..

was in a ffa last night on underpass.. and this fucker is like 20-0, while his buddy was 0-20.. guy got his ac-130 and his emp already hit... and as im running around i find the two schmucks when hes has 24 kills and end the streak.

guy doesnt get his nuke backs out, and i go on to win the match 30-6 or some shit. (he was at 24 while 2nd place was like 9 kills deep).

lulz.

im all about the AUG today, after 10 kills you get the grip and its easy from there one. no scope that shit.

i'm playing terribly right now, i'm ashamed

^ gg today 626 and all those other guys playing demolition today (dum, wasanasasanasa etc)

Guess I was late and the party was full tonight. Asked for invites, but no one sent. Dah well. I did try out FFA for the first time, and I think it's my best game. I got my winning streak to a new high (forgot what it is right now) before coming in second.

semaj, what do you use on the AK?

i tried everything on it, the red dot is decent but something just doesnt feel right about it...hard to explain...

ugh my game just froze setting up that game on Derail. We won enough though I'm done for tonight.

And hell yes to the Aug with the grip. I'm getting used to the ironsights and I'm now able to pick dudes off from a good distance. I'd like to Bling it and add a Red Dot, but I think I need Sleight of Hand Pro more as faster ADS is helping me alot I think.

also,

D1ju0S1p0vQ

i think that's somebody playing an older sample of that kid flipping out? i feel like i've heard that before

My K/D ratio is rising.. Good sign.. Been playing consistent lately

Sorry for being off topic, but thought it was better than making a separate post since there are a handful of PS3 players here. I have an extra beta code for ModNation Racers if anyone's interested. Hit me up and I'll gladly send it your way.