video games ruined my life

DüM

No Witness footage... but Sony's conference was mind blowing all around. Firewatch looks amazing. No Man's Sky looks amazing, Uncharted was crazy, and that's not even getting to FF7, Last Guardian, or the new IPs.

Just finished Witcher 3. It's a really great and definitely the best looking game I've ever played, but I just didn't find it that compelling. Enjoyed playing through, but I didn't really feel challenged or engaged in the game play. Even towards the end I just hacked my way through the final bosses easily on the hardest difficulty.

Kind of felt like I was casually playing through a long collection of cut-scenes, which wasn't necessarily a bad thing. Interesting contrast to Bloodborne at least.

Late to the party but I have Red Dead Redemption GOTY Edition arriving today, that should be a good time suck. Have only played it very briefly before but given how much time I've wasted in GTA this seems like a natural fit

A buddy has let me borrow Assasin's Creed 2 and Uncharted 2/3 but I'm having a hard time getting into either yet for whatever reason. Uncharted usually gets to a point where I can't figure out what to do then just rage quit, haa

• 2 weeks later...

vid

I just about had a panic attack when they pulled out and revealed how insanely huge the scope of the universe is. It's INSANE. 

I finally bought This War of Mine and it's amazing. It's based around survival, it forces you to make moral split-second decisions and there's no going back on anything you do. Super depressing. Totally recommend it. 

Edited by timber

I just about had a panic attack when they pulled out and revealed how insanely huge the scope of the universe is. It's INSANE. 

I finally bought This War of Mine and it's amazing. It's based around survival, it forces you to make moral split-second decisions and there's no going back on anything you do. Super depressing. Totally recommend it. 

have you played the vanishing of ethan carter? based on your posts, i think it's right up your alley.

+

how long is the current playthrough time for kentucky route zero? i started playing and then stopped because i wanted to play it all at once, but parts 4 and 5 still aren't out.

Edited by Magsåvningsreserven