video games ruined my life

DüM

i've been thinking like that for time, but i don't think it's due to age, games are just so fucking shit by and large. agreed on ps4, can't remember a good reason for wanting one but it's completely gone now.

been pondering sm4sh purchase for like a month; console, game, adaptor and gc controller--might leave it tbh.

hl3 and cyberpunk save us

i've been thinking like that for time, but i don't think it's due to age, games are just so fucking shit by and large. agreed on ps4, can't remember a good reason for wanting one but it's completely gone now.

been pondering sm4sh purchase for like a month; console, game, adaptor and gc controller--might leave it tbh.

hl3 and cyberpunk save us

Is this how it is??? I used to love video games but now nothing ever appeals to me...

Well I enjoyed dark souls but not enough to buy a ps3 or whatever that was on...... It just doesn't seem worth it anymore... I can't tell coz I'm older and work full time or coz games just seem cheap and have quote unquote impressive graphics now instead of gameplay.

I think crystal chronicles was the last game I played aside from dark souls that the story and music and stuff really grabbed me. And the gameplay on that wasn't even that impressive to me.... But the weird stories and stuff were cool.

this might have just convinced me to go xbox one over playstation 4. all along i thought i would be going the ps4 route, but most of my friends from college have an xbox one, and i'm itching to get back into the halo universe again. i'm still debating it though and probably won't make a final decision until black friday or a little bit before that. the only thing i'd miss out on if i get an xbox over a ps4 is mlb: the show. other than that, the only other games i'm looking forward to like kingdom hearts 3, metal gear solid 5, are coming out for the xbox console too, unless i'm mistaken?

first game i get on the xbox one will probably be halo: mcc, followed by nba 2k15 or madden around christmas time. i barely have time to play video games during the week so i plan on just buying and taking it a game at a time.

wait so no one gna fk with cod for ps4 at all? 

actually looks fun to me and there's nothing else to play atm. i log on to destiny 3 hours max a week to do weekly/nightfall/raid then im done with it. 

edit: i remember back in the day sufu had a bunch of people playing mw2 and you guys were pretty good

Edited by Method

maybe if you're a scrub who can't hang in a real game lmao.... 

I know I know, but I am ex cs player who had two seasons in main- I enjoy competitive games as much as any other guy, but in terms of the whole experience its hard to match. The flying is fun, the vehicles are nice, the gunplay is decent. I am tired of derivative games ala advanced warfighter, battlefield etc. There's something new and fresh, and leveling your character isn't a grind, it all boils down to easy to play good times. That being said I would love if unreal tournament would release another game.

I know I know, but I am ex cs player who had two seasons in main- I enjoy competitive games as much as any other guy, but in terms of the whole experience its hard to match. The flying is fun, the vehicles are nice, the gunplay is decent. I am tired of derivative games ala advanced warfighter, battlefield etc. There's something new and fresh, and leveling your character isn't a grind, it all boils down to easy to play good times. That being said I would love if unreal tournament would release another game.

fair enough. main was the farthest i ever made it, too. that description does sound good, maybe i'll try pside2 =]