DüM

video games ruined my life

i've played on my brother's gt, and xboxers do seem to be better, but that could also be attirbuted to the triggers being switched from the xbox to ps3 controllers and me not picking that up as quickly

add me:

ren nasty

mostly prefer hc death match.

i'm about to hop on ps3 now, let's get funky

Xboxers are much better at call of duty. Its cause the xbox is more suited to shooters which is also what everyone uses at the more competitive level.

what does prestige do and how do you earn it?

prestige is unlocked when you hit 70.

when you enter prestige you lose all the guns you have unlocked.

basically its just like starting all over again, but you keep your title and emblems.

you also unlock 'prestige challenges'

I have heard from maaaaaany people who have both that Xbox compition is a higher level of player than ps3... let us know what you think... i never played the 3izzle with MP, but i could see how not having to pay could let in certian elements of lesser gamesman.

anyone else have a opinion to share on this?

competition is harder simply because there are tons more xln'ers than other systems. when the field of competition is larger, there's definitely a steeper hill to climb

competition is harder simply because there are tons more xln'ers than other systems. when the field of competition is larger, there's definitely a steeper hill to climb

I always thought it was even between the two systems... read today that out of the six million copys of this game sold, 1.3 for ps3zzzile and 4.7 for xhazzle. surprised me how different those numbers are.

honestly, if i had known you had to pay for online (or blue ray love), i would be on ps3 with yall.

Whatever, my GF got it for me for my birthday... i cant complain.

Also like the x controler more for COD... PS wins for madden though.

Life is complicated.

any one tried playing the PC version of this on a new 13 inch mac book pro?

wondering if it's worth my time to do?

prestige is unlocked when you hit 70.

when you enter prestige you lose all the guns you have unlocked.

basically its just like starting all over again, but you keep your title and emblems.

you also unlock 'prestige challenges'

you also unlock an extra class (when you prestige for the 1st time). Not sure if you get an extra class everytime...I'm only on the first prestige and don't plan on doing it again for a while.

you get an extra class on 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th and 10th I think I read somewhere.

So who has been playing the glitch 18 person FFA matches? or endless domination games?

I just played one that I joined late but managed to get over 150 kills! Shit was crazy. The match ended with the strangest error message though, just some code in a box instead of saying "time out" or something like that.

I've been pretty addicted to domination for the past few days, some said this already but using a runner class on smaller maps is fun as hell. I've begun to like the MP5K a lot, though the accuracy at longer range is terrible.

probably so, plus from what I've heard, its a bit easier to get the hang of it and become better with the xbox controller, thats atleast what my friend said who himself plays on xbox but occasionally with some other peeps on ps. I haven't tried it on xbox myself though, so can't really tell.

So who has been playing the glitch 18 person FFA matches? or endless domination games?

I just played one that I joined late but managed to get over 150 kills! Shit was crazy. The match ended with the strangest error message though, just some code in a box instead of saying "time out" or something like that.

i get put into these a lot but i always quit out right away

its starting to get on my nerves

Dammit. So I'm pretty sure the recent patch limits deployed claymores down to 2, so no more claymore spam. I use them to camp all the time at Derail and every time I tried to put down my third, my initial one would disappear.

Full Metal Jacket has to be my favorite attachment in the game. I just came out of a match where I shot a burst of my Ak through a wall and got 2 head shots with 1 bullet. The only reason I know this is because I completed the All-Pro challenge at the same time.

fucking shit ive been missing a lot on knifing ppl....sux

Dammit. So I'm pretty sure the recent patch limits deployed claymores down to 2, so no more claymore spam. I use them to camp all the time at Derail and every time I tried to put down my third, my initial one would disappear.

You play the PS3 or PCversion?

today I realized that there are more prestige emblems than the two I recognized before.... which explains why guys in the 10's and 20's are swiping the floor with me :o

PeeEssTrizzledizzle.

Ah, makes sense.

I been seeing people talk about more than two claymores, but never mention which version they're playing on.

Never happened to me from abuse of OMA lul

Totally forgot about OMA. I'll try it out in a bit. Chances are they probably patched that too tho. :(

I'll be getting this on boxing day (when I buy a TV and a PS3). Hopefully I get good enough quickly so I can play with y'all.

i used oma with noob tube. such a noobish tactiic lol

I'll be getting this on boxing day (when I buy a TV and a PS3). Hopefully I get good enough quickly so I can play with y'all.
ina couple of games you'll be set! :D

also, fuck a throwing knife

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyGrepYq_e8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyGrepYq_e8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

the learning curve is much less harsh than COD4. Regardless of your k/d ratio you should be decent enough to have lots of fun with the game after a few days Hocus.