DüM

video games ruined my life

i actually just got that exp last night. finally hit lvl 70 too. will be prestiging as soon as i unlock the option.

messed around with the dual models in a couple ffa matches. shit is beastly indeed.

loooks like someone just prestiged! i alway feel bad playing with you guys, i have no mic :(

new favorite gun = bling g18(akimbo+extended mags)

or akimbo + silenced

i saw someone using these in one of those top 5 vids and they really are insane...almost as dirty as the akimbo 1887s.

Anyone know what the update/patch was for?

- Fixed the javelin glitch.

-Fixed unlimited care package glitch

- can't remember the last one

i swear there's a bell curve or playing time to how well you do

played a bunch and got to a point to where i was consistently first on my team / minimum 2:1 kd played a bunch more and now i'm floating down around 1:1 or pretty frequently under on most games

- Fixed the javelin glitch.

-Fixed unlimited care package glitch

- can't remember the last one

fixed the rock glitch on afghan

also apparently changed lightweight from 10% increased speed to 7% increased speed

I'm usually 1st or 2nd on my team in kills, but rarely ever with a great ratio. I think I need to slow it down a bit and be more cautious but I never seem to commit to that.

Went from 0.81 to 1.02 in 2 days.. no life..:(

Fuuuuuuu just had a 13 killstreak, chopper gunner on the ready but died before I could pull it off... went 25-2 in the end.

I just tried inviting you in too.

my little brother is a total fucking monster and quite frankly i'm terrified of him. he got stopped on a 24 kill streak and some douche sent him a message saying, haha no nuke for you. so next game he goes 37-8-0 and waits until his team has 197 in domination and nukes and responds to that message saying die slow cunt. just ridiculous

I'm usually 1st or 2nd on my team in kills, but rarely ever with a great ratio. I think I need to slow it down a bit and be more cautious but I never seem to commit to that.

please don't become one of those kids who crouch around corners and fucking cling to their heartbeat sensor.

I'm taking a bus to london cause my gaming bro's girl is out of town or something. Going to set up dual xbox and monitors and play MW2 like a BITCH for probably about 2 days straight...minus drinking/bar time.

DO IT.

I want my ACR and AK back so bad.

please don't become one of those kids who crouch around corners and fucking cling to their heartbeat sensor.

I played with and against DUM multiple times, he not one of those people who does that. DUM's more of an acr with a red dot site kinda guy. :)

DUM runs around throwing knives at people.

and raulishere asks people their address LOL!!

my little brother is a total fucking monster and quite frankly i'm terrified of him. he got stopped on a 24 kill streak and some douche sent him a message saying, haha no nuke for you. so next game he goes 37-8-0 and waits until his team has 197 in domination and nukes and responds to that message saying die slow cunt. just ridiculous

fuck that is beastly

LOLLLLLLL some bitches on my friends list took me off yesterday after using RPGs against them, wah wahhh

I kinda beasted on Sub Base Ground War Domination earlier playing against homi and with semaj on my team.

I went something like 52-17 (which is really great for me). I usually suck ass on Sub Base every time. I'm not sure if it was Sleight of Hand Pro which I've been using since I prestiged or the M4 but I got so many triple kills off crowds of enemies.

so, i figured something good out last night.

if you have scavanger equipped, and are using the AT4 you can get two shots with it back to back instead of just the one, or the one and looking for a supply bag to reload.

If you switch to the AT4, and let the animation extend the tube, and then walk over a resupply bag, you will pick up a second shot for it even if you have not fired one shot.

It takes a second for the second shot to reload, but its there for you, and much more accurate than the RPG. The main lame part of the AT to me was that it was a one shot, but with this you have 2 and can take down a chopper or just beast shots across the map.

hey xblivers i should have a gt up and running soon, so i can bust heads on both xbox and ps3

can't stand the iron sight on the AT-4 which is why i use RPGs, it is a beast though as far as accuracy, i've had several RPG rounds literally scrape the ground then take off into the air as well, it's give and take i guess

I kinda beasted on Sub Base Ground War Domination earlier playing against homi and with semaj on my team.

I went something like 52-17 (which is really great for me). I usually suck ass on Sub Base every time. I'm not sure if it was Sleight of Hand Pro which I've been using since I prestiged or the M4 but I got so many triple kills off crowds of enemies.

i remember that! and good shit!

i was doing shitty the first few levels of prestige, i went like 9-19 in one of the matches :eek:

but sleight of hand pro is crazy good, it kinda gives you more control over the gun.

also the spas-12 makes me feel like im gordon freeman.

hey xblivers i should have a gt up and running soon, so i can bust heads on both xbox and ps3

I have heard from maaaaaany people who have both that Xbox compition is a higher level of player than ps3... let us know what you think... i never played the 3izzle with MP, but i could see how not having to pay could let in certian elements of lesser gamesman.

anyone else have a opinion to share on this?