video games ruined my life

DüM

ps4 being region free is pretty huge - i haven't owned a console since the ps2 (which i sold in 2003) and will probably buy it. australia still gets raped on pricing ($580 AUS, even though the AUD is worth more than the USD) but its still alot better than the ps2/ps3 at launch ($800ish AUS).

Edited by conqueror

same here, had ps2 and gamecube but might cop ps4. already pre-ordered and then cancelled it last night lol still not sure tbh

+

i'm obviously in the minority, but i feel like mgs has become kojima's outlet for his selfish film-making desires at the expense of a coherent story. i'm all of mystique and special elements, but it's getting stupid now. it'll still be a better game than most, but i miss the overall terse and and more intense feeling from mgs1 and 2—before things became rather more grandiose.

dear drake,

do you know how to wear clothes?

attention attention!  Bayonetta is confirmed a short haired beezy.

jeanne looks reminds me of kula from kof13 or cibo from blame!

Edited by wahwho11

never thought I would need another console besides my PS2 but.............

I'll do anything to play another Kingdom Hearts game

hopefully by the time it comes out I can cop a cheaper PS4

also probs gotta get a 3DS for the new Smash and Pokemon

yes...Pokemon

in the year 2013/2014, should I pickup a PC or console like the PS4?

most games nowadays are playable on the the PC right? I need to upgrade the PC sometime soon for other reasons so might as well make it a comprehensive build

edit:

otherwise, i could use a PS4 in my room for late night grinding

edi2:

That FF XV looks real fun

Edited by gettoasty

in the year 2013/2014, should I pickup a PC or console like the PS4?

most games nowadays are playable on the the PC right? I need to upgrade the PC sometime soon for other reasons so might as well make it a comprehensive build

edit:

otherwise, i could use a PS4 in my room for late night grinding

edi2:

That FF XV looks real fun

i'm pretty happy with my PS3/PC setup. with PS4/XB1 being on the same platform as PC, there will be even less of a reason to buy them at launch unless you really want to play exclusives right away (this is assuming a larger % of console games will also be available for PC). you can wait for the next gen graphics cards next year to upgrade or buy higher end cards from last year for cheap

and yes i am a filthy pirate

Animal Crossing: New Leaf is the greatest game this year, so far. I have easily already put over 100 hours into it, and will easily put many more.

The Last of Us, I'm really happy for you, but uhhh, AC:NL is one of the best video games of all time.