DüM

video games ruined my life

The AK was nice but it was cutting down on my longshots because it's just not as accurate as I'm used to. I just prestiged and I'm doing shitty but whatever it's fun this way.

i am waiting to unlock all the challanges for the M4 before i go for it.

Next game he's on the opposite team and I kill his ass twice in the same spot and he leaves the match. It really surprises me how angry dudes can get on this game.

"what's your fuckin' address brother i'll show up in 10 minutes" LOLLLLLLL

dudes get so heated when i use that shit

ps.

M_E89XRxECM

Got my 2nd nuke a couple days ago. I keep getting close to a third but the games keep ending before I can get it. Add me on Xbox: BackgammonJones (let me know you are from SuFu, helps to filter out the racists).

what sensitivity do you guys use? i used to use medium but now i think its slow, recently stepped it up to high +1

i play on 2 sens.

also got my 10th nuke today for the nice emblem yessss haha

anyone have sitrep pro?

i think im going to try and get it...

10 for me. I was on 9 until a few days ago, but I thought that 10 couldnt be that much faster and made the jump (hop?).

thats crazy!

i play on 2 sens.

also got my 10th nuke today for the nice emblem yessss haha

anyone have sitrep pro?

i think im going to try and get it...

good shit!

iv been using it lately, and i think having fmj on will be a good compliment to that perk to easily shoot the stuff down through walls.

majorwaves, was good playin wid cha

i heard the javelin glitch fix is out this morning. Its about f**king time! Domination was becoming unplayable b/c of it...

There are so many game modes that i just never try cause they are not HC. domination being one of those modes... Lame, but i just hate the other format.

i heard the javelin glitch fix is out this morning. Its about f**king time! Domination was becoming unplayable b/c of it...

it was fixed for ps3 a couple days ago, and it was funny seeing people still trying out the glitch, but instead they just become a free kill :D

those 1887s are ridiculous. i get killed from such long ranges by fuckers running around with those akimbo. its a bad as a nube tubers. i dont understand how a shotgun and have such a long range. makes no sense.

i just figured out how to eliminate those stupid ass riot shielders, just back track and act like you're trying to shoot and kill em and then just sprint straight at em and stab em from the side, i haven't been killed by one in weeks

thank god, I though I was the only one.. with the thumper I constantly get situations where I clearly have time to pull the trigger but the axe has been dropped and I'm the one going down. it feels like I've fired, but when I look at the killcam, no shot from the other players perspective.

also there seems to be these situations where I nail several rounds into someones torso, but suddenly am dropped by what in the killcam looks like a really bad single shot to the fucking toe. it also seems to happen the other way around, I shoot at someone and am suddenly killed even though on my screen the other player barely turns, but in the killcam I can see several shots were fired towards me.

This is partly due to the shit ass netcode on MW2.

Some of the worst latency issues (when you supposedly have good latency) i've seen in a game for years.

i just figured out how to eliminate those stupid ass riot shielders, just back track and act like you're trying to shoot and kill em and then just sprint straight at em and stab em from the side, i haven't been killed by one in weeks

i prefer to just stick them with a semtex

ps.

M_E89XRxECM

wait. in the first clip dude gets a pain killer while battling? hows that work? i thought it was just a death streak thing that only lasts the first 10sec's after respawing.

ps.

M_E89XRxECM

wait. in the first clip dude gets a pain killer while battling? hows that work? i thought it was just a death streak thing that only lasts the first 10sec's after respawing.

i think the du he was shooting had the painkiller

and

#1 is nuts with the intervention, holy crap.

are you on my PSN list Ichigo? it's the same as sufu

Yea dude, you're on my list.. I just wasn't on for the longest time cuz my internet was acting up.. Hope to see you on :D

i prefer to just stick them with a semtex

i'm usually carrying claymores so this is an alternative

those 1887s are ridiculous. i get killed from such long ranges by fuckers running around with those akimbo. its a bad as a nube tubers. i dont understand how a shotgun and have such a long range. makes no sense.

it is definitely overpowered but you do realize real shotguns definitely have that range.

but yeah the range is ridiculous especially with it being a secondary weapon.

scavenger also kills with a grenade launcher attachment.

I was never a fan of scavenger till yesterday, made me realize it's just like bandolier

I use Scavenger in an attempt to catch some dudes with knife spam. It hasn't worked yet though. I've caught about 4 blind knife throw kills but I knew somebody was there.

iv been using scavenger too lately, about 90 more resupplies till i get the 10k exp.

i need the experience!

iv been using scavenger too lately, about 90 more resupplies till i get the 10k exp.

i need the experience!

I'm doing the exact thing :D