DüM

video games ruined my life

I have been holding R1 whenever Im being threatened on defense to rush an AI defender at them. then i can block passing lanes or the cross or whatever.

Im on PS3 if anyone wants to play 12. Im not too good, will boost your morale. psn: BillPullmanisgod

mattyho666. lets score some golazos on each other. add me sufu!

Day off so I got an AC adapter for my SNES to get it working again. Forgot how much fun / frustrating these games can be. Waves of nostalgia.

like a bauz. motherfucking Dick from Arkham City.

whoa, i still haven't finished arkham asylum FUCK

portal 2 is only $14.99 on steam until tomorrow sometime. probably gonna get it B)

Day off so I got an AC adapter for my SNES to get it working again. Forgot how much fun / frustrating these games can be. Waves of nostalgia.

Damn, speaking of that...I think I just missed out on a 37" old-school Trinitron for ten bucks. Just checked my emails and the dude put it on the curb two days ago. I fear the truck have started to move.

Maybe a dumb question but are you running it through the composite jacks? That shit's blissful.

*edit, I read NES not SNES. S-video!

New Forza looks like it's gonna be pretty good, looking forward to doing the Top Gear test track.

has anyone bought or tried out the new sony ps3 wireless headset? i was thinking about buying some astros but if these are any good i may opt for them. no wires and easy to set up, just dont know about audio capabilities etc.

I have the bluetooth one from sony. It's ok, but I would rather have a full blown headset.

mattyho666. lets score some golazos on each other. add me sufu!

i sent a friend request. I should be on after I get out of class later tonight.

edit. I very seldom hold r1 to call for help. Now I have just been grabbing a midfielder and sitting in the passing lanes. Just hang back and let them fuck up. I finally beat someone using Real Madrid just because I didn't pressure him and didn't allow Benzema to get behind my line once. I never control anyone on the back four unless they are right on top of the box. I still get beat with bullshit goals every now and then, but I am definitely frustrating people that are used to just charging around.

And fuck real madrid.

i've heard really good things about that headset, the bluetooth one sucks, mostly because of the earpiece

should i get super street fighter 4 or am i late for that? anything newer as far as fighting games goes coming out for ps3?

i was going to buy dark souls, but now i am deciding to wait instead and put my money towards skyrim. comes out in a little bit over a months time. is my most anticipated game of 2011.

i've heard really good things about that headset, the bluetooth one sucks, mostly because of the earpiece

Back in the mw2 brobocop days, I used it a ton. My ear was majorly sore after the first hour or two. Apparently their newer one fits/feels better.

Regarding the PS3 headset: get it. My friend has one and the sound is pretty good for wireless, nice and bassy too as long as it's not in that digital 7.1 garbage. It's comfortable, relatively light for how bulky it appears and cheap.

Oh, peep the first couple of the "most helpful" reviews on Amazon. Those are on par with my experience with them.

should i get super street fighter 4 or am i late for that? anything newer as far as fighting games goes coming out for ps3?

Ultimate MvC3 maybe?

played some gundam extreme vs today

so dope, coming to ps3!!!!!!

i wanna play dark souls maaan, that game would be a hit on pc i think wtf

truth be told, i've been craving for decent rpg for ages. one that has a ton of secrets, not these super linear ones we get nowadays. i guess it's because games are so expensive to make now? I don't know, but I can't wait for skyrim baby :cool::cool:

yo wtf can i play on my netbook??

you can buy my xbox for the low low

you can buy my xbox for the low low

how low is low low including shipping to victoria bc???? and whats good on 360 these days

how low is low low including shipping to victoria bc???? and whats good on 360 these days

let's say 100US+ whatever it cost to ship it to you?

^been playing way too much of that the past week. level designs are some of the best i've seen

finally copped fifa for 360. still trying to get use to defense doe. gonna run that ultimate team soon.

^been playing way too much of that the past week. level designs are some of the best i've seen

man I love love this game - goty for sure here and I owe sufu for the early hype train this summer and of course the publisher for taking it to the 360 (buy a 360 for this if you're on the fence, probably worth it within a month or two).

have you rung both the bells yet to the couple of people playing? I was cruising but sen's fortress threw me off hard with the magic users and the dark corners full of snake people waiting for me to pull enemies into them. I'm kind of on a journey of self-discovery atm, taking out the environmental bosses, trying to farm, losing all 20k of the souls I was trying to cash in and raging at ladders that disappear, etc..lol

I'm looking for the second bell now. Think I gotta go down to Blight Town. Just beat vagina monster. But yeah, I'm taking this game pretty slowly. Trying to take out every enemy and find all items in an area before I go to the boss. And then I die, usually. You're right, the beginning of this game isn't too crazy...I'm looking forward to more difficult parts. Where shooting one arrow at a giant dragon doesn't kill it. (This happen to anyone else?)

I agree about level design. Just the openness of everything and how everything connects is awesome. And the environments in some places are like something from a Miyazaki film...Just beautiful.

have you rung both the bells yet to the couple of people playing? I was cruising but sen's fortress threw me off hard with the magic users and the dark corners full of snake people waiting for me to pull enemies into them. I'm kind of on a journey of self-discovery atm, taking out the environmental bosses, trying to farm, losing all 20k of the souls I was trying to cash in and raging at ladders that disappear, etc..lol

if you get the lightning spear in the mimic chest at sen's, the game turns into easy mode for a while lol. i'm at a point in the game where wearing some of the best armor and a life bar that spans half the screen still gets me killed in 3-4 hits from normal enemies. still having a lot of fun tho.

I'm looking for the second bell now. Think I gotta go down to Blight Town. Just beat vagina monster. But yeah, I'm taking this game pretty slowly. Trying to take out every enemy and find all items in an area before I go to the boss. And then I die, usually. You're right, the beginning of this game isn't too crazy...I'm looking forward to more difficult parts. Where shooting one arrow at a giant dragon doesn't kill it. (This happen to anyone else?)

Blight Town is a bitch at low levels... but areas later in the game are def harder. almost threw my controller trying to find a bonfire in this one area cause i kept falling into bottomless pits haha. are you talking about the red dragon in undead burg? that happened to me too lol. game is glitchy as hell in some parts but thankfully they don't ruin the experience.