DüM

video games ruined my life

:cool: @ Mag FF8 still my fav FF. dat card game

the one by the Xenosaga team right? i would get a wii to play this

I believe so its pretty damn dope watching my brother play. Its only available in Japan and EU but theres way to play the EU version in the US on the wii. Highly recommend it .

on another note, i was almost done with Dead Island (midway thru act 3) then the game told me my save file got corrupted. fuck this autosave bullshit

i started dmc4 today, and uninstalled it after 20 mins. Capcom fucking suck nowadays or what?

+

also, Max Payne 3 looks everything you wouldn't expect a Max Payne game to look like, miss you remedy.

++

also, also, Portal is free on steam

I enjoyed DMC4

Man I hate to sound corny but Wii does bring folks into the fold. My wife isn't even thinking about the fitness shit. We've been hitting Super Mario like afterschool buddies. I came home today and she was unwashed in a nest of pillows, with a serving bowl full of jellybeans and soda cans everywhere. "What the fuck did you call this guy? King Koopa? I hate this guy."

:D

"Look honey, I soldered some led's into my nunchuck!"

i need a new game. downloading league of legends and heroes of newerth to see what i like more. i'm a total noob when it comes to Dota compared to other types of games though. :/

Started playing TF2 and failing. Not very good at the fps in general

i need a new game. downloading league of legends and heroes of newerth to see what i like more. i'm a total noob when it comes to Dota compared to other types of games though. :/

i'm getting bored of HoN so i reinstalled deus ex and i'm gonna play it with the fixer mod and the new visions graphic overhaul mod

i had the name Lag on heroes of newerth during the beta but someone that paid for the game took it. -.-

getting back into SSBM because i only have time for 3-4 minute matches in my life now

getting back into SSBM because i only have time for 3-4 minute matches in my life now

i love melee. wish i had the execution for real fighting games but melee will always be my favorite.

shut the fuck up, new smash bros has me hard. Dead Island is such a fucking good game, man. Played it for 8 hours straight on Sunday with homi29.

Copped Gears 3 today for my 360, been playing it for about 7 hours now on the campaign. Up to part 5, think there is 6 or 7 parts, seems pretty good so far.

Once campaign is done I will tackle multiplayer and let you know how that goes.

i have both gears 1 and 2, never stepped foot in multiplayer, is it worth it?

shameless promotion of my game. Just made this new trailer and added game center to it so you can see how you stack up against your friends or the world.

qLss5t8p5Fo

Okay its 4am now, just finished the campaign on hardcore, gonna be a bitch to do it on insane :/

A great end to the series in my opinion! I will play some multiplayer/other modes after some sleep.

yea, people talking shit on hard reset's menu in some walkthroughs I saw, wtf.

but GoW is always going to be a great experience in campaign, a clusterfuck in TDM and at least with the first game (the only MP that wasn't kinda acknowledged as broken) only fun if you liked the SnD type gametype where you're protecting VIPs and being all 3rd person tactical till you can jump up and yell while you curb stomp a bitch into oblivion (actually does not get old if I remember right).

yea still can't wait to see how my computer handles them/the game in general tho! not sure if possible to max a menu thoughts make me lol.