video games ruined my life

DüM

lHAOf7ECAtE

im gonna reserve judgement until it comes out but the fact that it's gonna be on console as well kind of worries me. kids on their xbox and ps3 will have no chance vs. the PC gamers

http://eseanews.com/index.php?s=news&d=comments&id=9969

it's also odd how they invited only pro source players and no 1.6 players to test.......

i just hope they put competitive play as one of the top priorities so that people have an alternative to watching SC2 & im guessing DOTA2 in the future. i appreciate RTS style games but i always thought competitive FPS was much more entertaining (quake, cs).

1.6 is on probably its last 2 years maximum so i'm really hoping for CSGO's success.

almost feel like I need to make a CoD thread again since you motherfuckers took this shit over and I have no idea wtf you're talking about

BxDQ2Ow-VfI

only 2 player I think, like the last spec ops. 3 people is almost always better in this situation imo

word, this is how they shoulda done spec-ops in the first place, but its kinda a hash of zombie mode with soldiers.

and you can always make a new account later!

Tips:

Start with a some regen and stat items

Build treads first.

???

profit

Getting high XP per minute and high gold per minute should win you games but only if your team helps :)

list of hacks for hon:

1) download and install HoN Mod Manager

2) move these to your mod folder, should be under Program Files/HoN/game/mods or something like that

Stumps (replaces trees with stumps for easier juking)

AOE range indicator (see what skills can go how far, if you're in range) also shows enemy hero ranges for certain skills

Cast Range Indicator (same thing except for items)

Reveal Range Indicator (for revelation wards, scout, and maybe a couple other things)

Tower Range Indicator(see if you're in range of tower and whatnot)

Bling(lets you see when your allies gain gold, hence how good/bad/average they are at last hitting) 3 creeps per minute is decent

Gold per minute (self explanatory, try to get >300 in normal mode)