DüM

video games ruined my life

yo ps3 users add me! my name is fliphop

i won't have my game again until next weekend probably but just add me for now. gets boring playing alone

I was also talking more about the overall feeling of play - Modern Warfare 1 (especially since I only played hardcore) tended to be more about long-range fights / flanking / overall tactics I found. Modern Warfare 2 feels a lot 'closer' and seems to be less about spotting / reaction times and more about mid-to-close range and perks / weird shit. It's fun but it's a little more of a 'fantastic' world like Halo versus the semi-realism of MW1.

I think I could take Tabris.

Ask Beef or Winq about me.

its a videogame, there are no winners.

yeah I was talking to diamonds and billy on AIM probably as I usually am. I do talk but all I ever say is "oh fuck fuck fuck you" and "fuck painkiller fucking sucks"

Sounds like something somebody with a sub-1.00 k/d would say, to me.

for sure, probably closer to 0.50

but that doesn't make the ostentation any less sad

word. yea i fuckin hate painkiller, but so good when you kill someone who had it.

I also hate last stand

Yo DUM explain this tactical knife...

from what i gather it's different than the melee knife?

you say you unlocked it for yur USP I'm assuming thats a gun (couldnt find it tho) is it attached to a gun? Bayonet steelo?

btw. this site is real good for comparing gun stats. I find it hard to compare in the game, i always end up fucking up my classes.

http://www.modernwarfare247.com/weapons/assault-rifles

if you want to try the tac knife without unlocking it just go to the UMP45 set up in the pre-made class list, switch to your magnum, and you have the tac knife to use... just noticed this the other day by mistake.

painkiller is possibly the most annoying shit ever, i always stop shooting because someone should be dead and painkiller saves them everytime. fuckin bogus if you ask me

The usp is a pistol. the tactical knife allows you to melee quicker and in faster succession. I've just been using the knife for the past few days.

Nuke 21.

I waited until my team was behind before unleashing hell.

The disappointment on the other team was golden.

Edit:

Just got 22. Joined a game midway through, my team was seriously behinid. Got the harrier, it got me a chopper gunner and jammed the nuke on when they were just about to win the game. That was even more fun than the last.

Thanks for clarifying EXACTLY what I meant, all BRs, little variation, snooze fest to play. After the 48498320th game of that, I tend to want variety.

lol... halo 3 is like a real sport. COD is just a video game, which is why i can see it appeals to casual gamers who only care about having a bit of fun for 45 minutes a day.

Anyways im just realizing now, how stupid i sound, so im going to stop talking about that shit.

Today i discovered whoring claymore + scavenger pro. went into FFA with an AK-47 and claymores with that shit on, you get a new claymore everytime you kill someone and walk over their body, and you can have a max of 2 claymores up at a time.

I just camp like a BITCH and go 30-5 ish repeatedly, getting 10+ claymore kills per game. Pretty fun if your just trying to do gun-challenges and you dont want nubs up in your shit.

^pfff 45 minutes a day. i wish. im so addicted to this game. once i start playing i go for 2 to 3 hours. shits not good especially with finals coming up.

i havent used any claymores yet but im definitely going to give them a go in FFA now.

yeah...i know ive been playing like 4-5 hours a day. i have almost 3.5 days online time (got the game like the day after it came out)

yeah. my sleep schedule is fucked due to the game. staying up till 4 or 5 3 nights in a row. i think i have around 2 days. would be more if it wasnt interrupted by thanksgiving break and what not.

tabris whats your XBL name, i'm going to start playing on my 360 again just to see if you live up to the hype

you can have more than 2 claymores out at a time, i been whoring scavenger+claymores for a week now. claymores all over the airplane in terminal = MDK

Hidamarii if you really want to add me.

But I don't see the hype, but I play completely differently with people I know than randoms.

My e-peen does not care for XBL rep lul

you can have more than 2 claymores out at a time, i been whoring scavenger+claymores for a week now. claymores all over the airplane in terminal = MDK

You can't.

After your second, the first explodes. Try planting three in close proximity.

lol... halo 3 is like a real sport. COD is just a video game, which is why i can see it appeals to casual gamers who only care about having a bit of fun for 45 minutes a day.

this is retarded, anyone who is elite at a game feels this way about the game they are elite at.

painkiller is possibly the most annoying shit ever, i always stop shooting because someone should be dead and painkiller saves them everytime. fuckin bogus if you ask me

i waste a full clip and theyre still standing while i die from 2 hits

this is retarded, anyone who is elite at a game feels this way about the game they are elite at.

Stop pulling shit out of your ass. I'm trying to act as a connection to the mlg community by telling you guys halo is simply on another level and everyone just tries to shoot me down (weak pun).