DüM

video games ruined my life

definitely. theres 3 points where people are going so you have a good idea of where everyone is. but if you have a shitty team around you it can suck. but definitely best bet for a nuke i think.

I tried playing about twenty minutes ago on my bro's account

I realized I resemble a Tourette's player when I play. Also k/d spread was 1/17. :(

definitely. theres 3 points where people are going so you have a good idea of where everyone is. but if you have a shitty team around you it can suck. but definitely best bet for a nuke i think.

your thinking of domination, not demolition

some entertaining, possibly annoying, glitches

9uh57rDJP08

cbOI0n6astU

i was playing demolition too yesterday... if it gos three rounds you can get like 10k EXP.

wolfy, you mean total, though out the game. it's not as if you win the tie breaker you're given 10k xp.

yes yen, what you said.

if the game go's to three rounds, you can EASILY get 10k... as is its at least 2 or 3 k per round. pretty good...

its lame when your used to HC, but its fun to change it up.

unrelated: new super mario bros. wii has pulled me of codmw2 for a little bit, shit is kinda dope

unrelated: new super mario bros. wii has pulled me of codmw2 for a little bit, shit is kinda dope

oh man! that game is so intense especially with a full party, thats all we played thanksgiving weekend :D.

and speaking of bugs, some dude glitched himself in one of the rocks in afghan, he was killing everybody, and everyone just left.

just play the game right! geez.

figures my xbox would break right before MW2 and assassins creed 2...

fuck.

mine did too right when i got MW2, but i fixed it myself by following some easy instructions online. check out the xclamp fix. saved myself $100.

fuck that javelin bug, i encountered two of em just now.

first one was on my team on domination and he just stood at the flag and everyone would die.

second was on demolition, and I just left asap.

sure its funny, but ruining the whole match for everyone is dumb.

^agreed. ive came up against one and it ruins the game.

played with a guy earlier that just used a riot shield in domination. he went 0 and 21 with 18 assists. ha.

I don't get the point, if someone shoots you from a fair distance, you just die and blow up afterwards?

i need my own gt so i can show you guys whats up

tactical knife + throwing knife

perks: marathon pro, commando pro, lightweight pro

people dont even know what the fuck

^ i use that on FFA havent tried it on anything else. get your own gt. i was using both my roommates and decided to fuck it and just get my own. you on xbox or ps3?

360, i really should kop a gt and a 360 of my own but got no money right now...

that class is super fun and challenging though. game gets too boring with sniping and automatic rifles and shit.

damn youre in the same boat as i am. i need to get a 360. got christmas break comin up and i want to be able to play over it.

yeah im going to try it next time i play. ive been using the m16 a lot lately. it gets the job done.

Javelin trick is definitely annoying, and it's spreading fast. Just encountered someone on the other team doing it non-stop, picked up his javelin and blew him up when he knifed me. I then left the game, satisfied.

so far multiplayer has been working out totally fine on PC - learning curve is harsh as hell especially since i skipped the single player. I need to start some private games on my own and run around and learn the maps I'm barely keeping a 1 : 1 ratio as it is.

any advice for MW2 noobs? i dominated MW1 games by the time I was pretty much finished playing so mainly stuff that's only in mw2 multiplayer i guess

i think you are already doing what you need to do (learning the maps) and when you get em down and know all the common corners, hiding places, choke points, etc. you'll be upping your k : d in no time.

Honestly, I've been using the jav glitch since yesterday, after reading a post on the IW forums the day before (which was largely unnoticed at the time)

It's fucking hillarious. Perfect anti-camper tool too.

Though it's raped my KDR from 3.20 to 3.00. Not going to be impressed if it drops to 2.XX.

I also got nuke #20 tonight.

Just as the nuke went off, some guy who I kept killing managed to kill me for the first time as I was spinning around for my nuke. His bitchmade comments afterwards filled me with laughs.

most of the ps3 players right here:

photokat.jpg

the next page had only a few sufu's and some irl friends so I didn't take a pic.

ooo shit

whats up guys

late pass on this thread...

i've been raping in mw2 but the spawns are FUCKED and theres a lot of stupid shit

also been shitting on kids in gamebattles. my team needs to step up to my level.

i havnt heard of this javelin glitch you guys are talking about, but i've seen a few spot glitches...one guy was inside a rock beside a bombsite on afghan demolition and he got an ass load of kills..

also saw an infinite care package glitch.

edit: and if your on XBL, ADD me. GT: Compiiance

kdr 2.30+ wr 2.00+ .. level 70 ..

i seriously pwn though. i dont kill whore, objective player and beast slayer.

i think you just posted that to show you finally got up to the 1:1 KDR (5)

Javelin glitch involves holding semtex (like you're going to throw it) and switching to the javelin.

From there, you just run around and wait for someone to kill you.

Don't climb or use the command button to get onto things or you have to do it again.

Add danger close, marathon and commando, and you're a walking knife bomb.

Javelin glitch involves holding semtex (like you're going to throw it) and switching to the javelin.

From there, you just run around and wait for someone to kill you.

Don't climb or use the command button to get onto things or you have to do it again.

Add danger close, marathon and commando, and you're a walking knife bomb.

sounds fucked. im gonna youtube it for more info.