video games ruined my life

DüM

I think they just added Rust to the TDM playlist. I haven't played it yet, but it seems like it'd be fun. It prob won't be a fair game as you're likely to get spawned right next to enemies and shit like that but the small ass map is probably chaotic as fuck.

Good games today DUM. I did horrible on highrise, gotta stop messing around. lol. Marathon + light weight + smg is pretty crazy. Half the time on that map i was trying to get to all the secret spots / hiding spots.

Gouf knifed me once and shot me down a few times, but i goooot him mad times. I love it.

I had one really tense moment on Derail where I snuck in and took out a sniper. Then my UAV started getting static-y. So I take out my shotgun and real quick check out the window to see if they're outside. It's mad quiet on this side of the map and I'm listening for footprints.

I turn around and dude lunges at me with the knife. It was like a horror movie. I almost fucking jumped.

javlin is cool just to fuck with the other team. when i have it i am prone to spamming some heat on the other side of the map... good for a cheap kill.

i also really dig the AT4, with scav i can just beast people, clear rooms from the street, rinse, repeat...

wait til you get the RPG (:

i can't handle the AT4 because of the sights, they cover a large portion of the screen when aiming, love using the Javelin on Favela though, if you start at the bottom of the street/hill, aim it right at the white truck at the top on the corner as soon as the round starts, guaranteed kills

Does the RPG twist and turn like cod4? i like the AT cause it can shoot straight more or less.

i agree about that white car, its a good landmark.

i have been playing demolition for the first time, its HUGE points... if you get the extra time, and it gos to the third round, you can get 10k exp.

I think they just added Rust to the TDM playlist. I haven't played it yet, but it seems like it'd be fun. It prob won't be a fair game as you're likely to get spawned right next to enemies and shit like that but the small ass map is probably chaotic as fuck.

god i love that map..

even i do good on it lulz...

javlin is cool just to fuck with the other team. when i have it i am prone to spamming some heat on the other side of the map... good for a cheap kill.

i also really dig the AT4, with scav i can just beast people, clear rooms from the street, rinse, repeat...

I got a random javelin triple kill for the first kill of a match yesterday haha...

advice to people getting killed with javelins... DONT RUN WHERE YOU ALWAYS DO WHEN YOU FIRST GET SPAWNED! Thats where Im shooting!

^ i miss that map.

so many nades + martyrdom = MADNESS!!

yeeaaaaaa shipment was the best

i remember playing a game of HQ on it once and the first HQ was right in the middle. nobody was able to cap it due to the excessive amount of grenades and shotgun fire everywhere. when the time limit was reached i think i had about 85 kills and 50 deaths, tie game 0-0, it was hilarious and so much fun

i've yet to play Rust but if it's anything like that then i need to do it soon

Should we wait till everyone gets to a certain level first? That way everyone gets game play experience? It wouldn't be fair if scott just bought the game, and is already thrown into a 5v5 sufu fight without having time to test out all the perks / guns

everytime i play with raulishere and dum i feel bad cause i don't have a mic. lol plus sometimes i do really bad like on wasteland, estate, and favela.

next weekend sounds like a plan then..

and i dont think level really matters because of prestige, if anything just balance out the teams by the k/d ratios of everyone

its all good that you dont have a mic i just enjoy running around with riot shields and knifing dum in the back now that i got my rotating nuke symbol for setting off 10 nukes,