video games ruined my life

DüM

why is black ops on the list??

mass effect 2 should win it.

That's exactly what I am wondering.. even though I have never played either of the Mass Effect games, from what I hear they are very deserving for best game of the year but being somewhat of a large Nintendo fan and the fact SMG2 didn't even fucking make the list.. I am going to say fuck these awards. Not that Spike really matters to me anyways.

"The biggest fixes in the title update come to matchmaking. Hooking up with some strangers to shoot at each other should happen much faster now, with steps taken to ensure that players are matched to games with optimal networking conditions. Changes to host selection will make sure the best possible host is selected ion the pre-game lobby, while tweaks to the party system will make sure parties don't get torn asunder.

The developer has also removed the ability to connect to Private Match, Combat Training and Theater lobbies when searching for Player Match games.

Fixes implemented in the update include making sure the weekly and monthly leaderboards track stats correctly, as well as keeping Player Match stats and the game's bot-powered Combat Training stats from getting mixed up."

I haven't played for like a week. maybe I should get back to it today

Have you guys been playing the zombie mode? I think the highest level I got on both zombie maps were like level 6? Anyone wanna get a game of nazi zombies going on later?

Royale, dunk, and I got to level 10 or 11. Shit gets pretty insane but it's fun as hell

Im down to play some zombies tonight

AUG is beast. i love how the acog on it is all legit and you look down the handle... cool beans.

commando seemed fun, but i only picked on up so far, need to up that level to get it going.

anyone have any insight in to the prestige game rooms? what playlists are in there? or is it just for the cool kids who stige?