video games ruined my life

DüM

6 kills on the same dude. That's ragequit worthy.

I know the vid is sorta laggy, but how that shit appears is honestly how I feel about hit detection too. Swear whenever I get killed, killcam shows the same shit or me getting killed 5 ft after turning a corner, compared to me pumping a whole half clip in a dude point blank and he has time to turn around and hipfire me for a kill.

yuuup. hoping everyone doesn't jump ship as I still like shooting dudes with the sufu crew. we havent even delved into zombies yet.

I want stopping power back. Between the hit detection and higher HP it takes too long to kill someone. Plus, turning around as you're getting shot and being able to put enough bullets in dude to kill him should not happen as often as it does.

What I do is basically counter all the shitty aspects of the game with perks and gun setups.

I use the silencer on my FAMAS because the spawning is shit and I want to prevent as much useless deaths as possible and it also makes the gun sound like an actual one.

Also, I hate the sounds your character makes when you walk. Therefore, I use ninja.

My favorite one, since the knives suck balls (I never used them anyways) I'm using the tactical controller setup and drop shooting like crazy.

I feel differently than most of you guys when it comes to this game because I can easily spend 4 hours playing the game and not get bored. I loved COD4 but MW2 was complete shit. I couldn't play for more than 30 minutes even with you guys. I like the dfferent aspects they offer and I take the shit spawning, less lethal grenades and shit knifing as an extra challenge and make the best of it.

The one thing I HHHHHATE is that during S&D you can't follow teamates around when you die and you have to wait where you got killed. If there's a way to follow any action PLEASE let me know.

6 kills on the same dude. That's ragequit worthy.

I know the vid is sorta laggy, but how that shit appears is honestly how I feel about hit detection too. Swear whenever I get killed, killcam shows the same shit or me getting killed 5 ft after turning a corner, compared to me pumping a whole half clip in a dude point blank and he has time to turn around and hipfire me for a kill.

THlS .

Swear whenever I get killed, killcam shows the same shit or me getting killed 5 ft after turning a corner, compared to me pumping a whole half clip in a dude point blank and he has time to turn around and hipfire me for a kill.

YES.

the game is beyond fucked, i killed a dude with 1 shot to the knee yet i can't fuckin kill a dude when i unload a clip to his chest for a good 2 seconds yet he still kills me with 1shot.

yuuup. hoping everyone doesn't jump ship as I still like shooting dudes with the sufu crew. we havent even delved into zombies yet.

im gonna give it a few more weeks before i trade it in and go back to MW2.

probably spend majority of the time with GT5.

played MW2 for the first time in a week - kind of felt like the newer and better version of BO. I had totally forgotten how quick it is, probably takes less than a minute to get into a game from launch, whereas BO is more like 5 mins after all the loading and a couple of disconnects.

...then I was toob-cornered on Terminal. but still, it was a lot more fun. it has its gimmicks, but at least shooting someone kills them most of the time.

copped BO and played it for a few hrs last night. Obviously in some ways the game is a step back from MW2 but I'm still having fun with it.

wager modes are gimmicky but fun for short periods

graphics are kinda whack compared to MW2 but good compared to lots of games

killstreaks aren't overpowered till the later ones, and it feels more satisfying to earn them imo

knifing is broken but i think it generally helps if you have your crosshair red before you hit knife

havent bothered sniping AT ALL

Oh how I missed MW2. Played last night for the first time since the release of Black Ops. Nuke in the first game... enough incentive for me to stick to MW2 until the patches fix up Black Ops to the point where I can tolerate it and don't have to wait 15 minutes to get my party into a game.