video games ruined my life

DüM

I've used Scar 90% of the time so I'm really used to automatic.. tried something with burst and felt awkward, but I do want to try the M14 when it becomes available. picked it up from a dead guy and seemed pretty good based on the few shots I took.

my eyes are all messed up from playing hungover today

I've used Scar 90% of the time so I'm really used to automatic.. tried something with burst and felt awkward, but I do want to try the M14 when it becomes available. picked it up from a dead guy and seemed pretty good based on the few shots I took.

my eyes are all messed up from playing hungover today

i dont think theres an m14 available in the game? m16 maybe? id been all over the m14 if they brought it back.

the m16 is a beast. with stopping power it's just takes one burst to kill someone but up close the gun kinda sucks cause you cant spray.

I think thats why i can't use the m16 or famas. It must also be why I like the tar and arc because it has a big clip for lots of spraying.

I haven't tried burst fire yet, but I doubt it'll work for me. I'm best at spotting dudes from far away and picking them off so it could be helpful. I'd say I have an above average eye for spotting dudes from range. Close range I'm just spraying everywhere most of the time though and burst fire would not help here :(

I haven't tried burst fire yet, but I doubt it'll work for me. I'm best at spotting dudes from far away and picking them off so it could be helpful. I'd say I have an above average eye for spotting dudes from range. Close range I'm just spraying everywhere most of the time though and burst fire would not help here :(

Sounds like m16 + acog + silencer would be perfect for you. The famas and m16 wouldn't work for me because i'm more of a person who likes to flank the enemy / run and gun. Although using the i have been chillin out for a bit and using acog scope + silencer. That combo made my k/d ratio go up .06

I really haven't tried the acogs because they tend to fuck my aim up when i do encounter someone closer to me.

I just can't wait until I get the Akimbo 1887's to replace my AA12. I took some dude's after he killed me with them and killed him twice in a row with his own gun. That gun is awesome.

I really haven't tried the acogs because they tend to fuck my aim up when i do encounter someone closer to me.

I just can't wait until I get the Akimbo 1887's to replace my AA12. I took some dude's after he killed me with them and killed him twice in a row with his own gun. That gun is awesome.

LOL same, right now i'm using akimbo rangers. Its a beast close up. I actually can't wait till i unlock the ak47.

javlin is cool just to fuck with the other team. when i have it i am prone to spamming some heat on the other side of the map... good for a cheap kill.

i also really dig the AT4, with scav i can just beast people, clear rooms from the street, rinse, repeat...

I think they just added Rust to the TDM playlist. I haven't played it yet, but it seems like it'd be fun. It prob won't be a fair game as you're likely to get spawned right next to enemies and shit like that but the small ass map is probably chaotic as fuck.