DüM

video games ruined my life

one in the chamber is so fun. I was just raaaaaaaaaping and people rage quit and I didn't get my money. It was just me and some other dude left and I had a few bullets.

The famas with silencer is the only setup that works for me...

Getting an average K/D ratio of 2.5 since I unlocked it :)

oQsUV.png

can't find a higher quality one, but #9 is a unicorn??

#11 looks sick too, green dragon!

surprisingly, i've only seen 1 du that's on first prestige. thought there would be more already.

i'm gonna have to fuck with warlord soon. just been using slight of hand for all my classes. slowly getting boring using same perks.

there are stats in the main menu last time i saw their was 1200 prestige allready

still playing mw2 without any plans of buying blackops

you're missing out.

I am not interested in CoD in the slightest. Nothing against it I just get bored with CoD games extremely fast.

I'm gettin kind of jacked for Donkey Kong Country Returns though. And Sonic Colors. And Golden Sun: Dark Dawn

I am not interested in CoD in the slightest. Nothing against it I just get bored with CoD games extremely fast.

I'm gettin kind of jacked for Donkey Kong Country Returns though. And Sonic Colors. And Golden Sun: Dark Dawn

Sonic Colors is suppose to be really good. Saw a couple of reviews and it looks like they finally made a decent Sonic game.. so I am debating on whether or not to get that or Ivy the Kiwi? I have a thing for quirky games like that.

OH YEAH, GOLDEN SUN YEAH!!!

Saw that already. One du I outplayed yours with that stallion "nailing" (I use the same nail as the horn on my unicorn as the du used for his horse shaft) a mare.

Guest I LOVE LFC

Black Ops acquired.

psn: I_LUV_LFC

Still not as good as the original MW.

yeah the knifing is so strange.

I've had times where me and a dude run into eachother, both swing the knife and miss and then dance around trying to shoot eachother. and then i've had times where it looks like dude commando'd me (in my view and the killcam)

weird.

this is one of the most frustrating things in addition to the slow movement. not the fact that I can't make 10 ft knife leaps, but that I can't knife a dude right in my face. ridicilous. and at the same time, occasionally you get these semi-commando stabs from a pretty good distance.

On new, though not better game.

exacto

LOL at the comments on that article. "WHY ISN"T (INSERT NEW CAR HERE) INCLUDED?"

uhhh how long as this game been in production for?

gt5 release date

November 24, 2012??

i just want to drive around the top gear track

ak-47 is a beast. currently my main gun with

hardline

slightofhand

marathon.

post your guys setups!

So don't bother unlocking the FAL or M14 (unless you're unlocking the G11), the firing rate cap is so low that it locks up/stops on you if you're even decently quick with your fingers. Two potentially great guns rendered useless.

right now im rocking:

Aug w/ Reflex

Makarov

Ghost

Sleight of Hand Pro

Ninja

&

AK74u w/ Grip

Makarov

Ghost

Sleight of Hand Pro

Ninja