video games ruined my life

DüM

^ive sold games on ebay before, you actually makes 15-25 dollars more than what you would get from gamestop. Some of the trade in values towards games may be better, but if you're trying to get cash back, the bay is the way to go

EDIT: only with some games though, with old or unpopular games, trading them in may be better

why are you dudes trading shit in.

gamestop is such a scam.

if you are on sufu i assume you can sell shit on ebay.

try amazon, i traded my RDR for amazon credit since i buy a lot of shit there.

$15 sounds like a reasonable difference, but it takes 5 min or less to trade in a game at Game Stop. Listing something on eBay, responding to idiot questions, buying a bubble mailer, waiting for the asshole to pay for the item after the auction ends, transferring funds to my bank acct from paypal... Ill happily avoid that shit even if it costs me a little bit.

only trade in at gamestop when there's a specific deal towards the game I'm getting. it's just way easier. I just sold Skate 3 on eBay though. $30 which is more than trade in would've been obviously but I only got one bidder right in the end. I don't think as many people are copping on eBay right now or maybe that game just isn't very popular.

The only valid Con is the first one. I won't argue even argue about 360 being a larger competitive community, but it's mainly due to the fact that

A. The 360 was out a year earlier.

B. The 360 console is cheaper (See point A).

The PS3 is only trailing the 360 by ~3million units in the latest sales records.

Their second point is holds no weight either because there are no "extra cables" and because the cost an 360 console including a one-year subscription (which piles up with continued renewal) Live ends up being the same price as a PS3.

They're just salty because all their prestige is on a dated machine.

As much as I like the Ps3, I love the 360 just because of the service it offers despite paying for it. The community is phenomenal (well for the street fighter community...playing against alex valle is gdlk) plus I find the network is so much more fluent..