video games ruined my life

DüM

Noooooooooooooooo.

Red Ringssssssssssssss Of Deathhhhhhhhhhhh.

God Does Not Love Me.

the red death hit me yesterday, the towel trick worked for me though so I was able to play till my free xbox live trial ran out at 3 this morning. fuck cod for punishing those in poverty who exploit the trial system by taking their guns. how unamerican is that shit

true^. and once you get to know the maps a bit more that helps a lot. FFA helped my k/d a lot. positive 200 now. i think my k/d is like 1.2 somewhere near there.

FFA definitely helps. I probably averaged 2.2 over about 10 matches last night. I definitely see how nukes are possible after playing that mode.

downloaded for PC and playing through campaign

it's so fantastic. jealous of all the console jerks with their multiplayyer though

this is pretty much what i did

ive always loved the sp even if it is the corniest most ridiculous thing ever

i probably woulda bought it though but im not gonna pay for a shitty console port without working mp

i killed my cousin's k/d rate. Got a bit drunk and logged on his account last night, plowed through a 1.73 k/d to a .55 kd in a matter of five hours

I think towards the end I was just goofing around trying to hi5 the opponent

I dunno, it wasn't intentional, I just really really suck at these kinda games. I mean, I was trying to shoot people but I'm used to mouse/keyboard more than anything.

But seeing him come back and watching it kinda sink in was an early christmas present, i guess. hehe.

SCAR is really good for such a low rank unlock. So much more balanced, compared to MW1 remember using half a clip just to kill somebody with the M4.

MW2 campaign is almost too brief, and they've strayed too far from the original set piece war battles IMO. The special forces stuff is good but it gets old. Getting nostalghic for COD2 actually.