video games ruined my life

DüM

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been working on a lot of games co-currently. Deus Ex GTOY, DX:MD, Dragon Age Inquisition

I hate Origin from EA, otherwise I would be playing inquisition on my PC instead of my 360

I have some games that are also cyberpunk but I just haven't started yet, like Read Only Memories which is a point and click adventure. Looking forward to nostalgia

been playing a ton of GTA5 lately once again. That SecuroServ vehicle thieving is pretty lucrative when compared to other big money makers like heists. you can make like $100k a pop stealing and selling good cars, and not that shit that Simeon is constantly asking for. plus you don't have to do all this ridiculously tedious setup and missions like the heists. steal a car, sell a car -- quick and simple. not that it matters, since i'm sitting on $32 million, but if you need a bankroll stealing and selling high class vehicles is a pretty quick money maker

that said, the cost to admission for SecuroServ is pretty steep. had to spend like $8 million just to get the office, garage, and all that shit

also ending up getting the CoD at a discounted rate from holiday gift cards. still have only played the zombies, haven't even touched single player or multiplayer online. oh well, fun enough. hopefully they don't charge too much when/if new zombie levels are released

Edited by jayrock

18 hours ago, Denton said:

sup

I suck so badly at the game but still fun

For some reason I always have a steep learning curve with Deus Ex games. By the end I'm a stealth master but it seems to take me the entire game to actually get good at it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Finally getting close to finishing DX:MK. Eager to play the DLC, A Criminal Past looks sharp and seems to have a lot of replay value

Andromeda looks bad. Sucks, since it was mostly done by a new studio that had only previously done DLC. EA is really destroying Bioware

I've put 60 hours into Zelda since I got it. That's a scary amount of hours per day. The last time I spent so much time with a game was probably Skate 2, however many years ago that came out. Breath of the Wild is not without its flaws, but they absolutely made the best open world to explore of any game ever.

Finally getting towards the end of Deus Ex Mankind Divided and I'm reloading constantly to try and get the perfect ending

Can't wait to finish so I can finally move onto the 'Holy fuck we brought back Franics' DLC and 'Adam drops the soap' DLC

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Beat Mankind Divided and got the perfect ending while streaming

Beat System Rift and had too many feelings

Fuck you Francis

Saw some Prey gameplay and considering picking it up because it doesn't seem full of itself like Bioshock can be at times

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...