video games ruined my life

DüM

Finally finished hotline miami 2. Kinda wished that they'd focused more on the slaughtering people in a nightclub with retro house music atmosphere seeing as the story was a mess anyway. Still a really good game and the last level was great.

Did anyone else find it harder than the first one?

More frustrating than the first one? Probably. The maps are too large so theres often rogue enemies wandering that are really hard to spot. Only gripe I had, also the sheer amount of baddies in some levels but thats pretty easily overcome by corner peaking and shanking. 

While I find Bloodborne's likeliness to fail to be unlikely (played it yesterday, it was fantastic), I find that Sony has been sailing on a large amount of goodwill directed towards them from the consumer for a long time with the PS4. This reputation wont last much longer, but it has felt like people have begun to really forget the importance of exclusives, this being evident with the success of the PS4 despite such a lacking first party library.

If Bloodborne fails then hardcore gamers will certainly be fed up, but Sony will largely be fine. The PS4 is after all one of fastest selling console of all time, and people will just go with the console that their friends are on. And it's not as if Bloodborne has the mainstream appeal that Uncharted has anyway. 

I forgot to mention Driveclub which also sucked. If BB fails then it'll just mean that, so far every game Sony touches has turned to shit. But like you said there is Uncharted next year.

What about this year though? I think we have Persona 5 coming up... ?

Bloodborne will likely be my first From pickup (but will get DS2 remaster next month) and I'm sure it will deliver. While I see where you're coming from prc, I don't think things are looking much better on xbone right now. The games will come, new gens are always like this. This generation was forced on the consumer due to a console war that's honestly been so absurd to watch. I've barely played any AAA titles since getting PS4.

Whats worth playing on the PS4 these days? Just picked mine up and I have The Last of Us and CoD: AW right now. Thinking about getting GTAV over the weekend. Bloodborne looks cool, but it also looks like it wouldn't work for me since I don't have a ton of time to play and the game does not look casual friendly.

Whats worth playing on the PS4 these days? Just picked mine up and I have The Last of Us and CoD: AW right now. Thinking about getting GTAV over the weekend. Bloodborne looks cool, but it also looks like it wouldn't work for me since I don't have a ton of time to play and the game does not look casual friendly.

if you're looking for something casual than gtav is definitely worth it, the online is a lot better now than it used to be they tweaked a lot of things for the better...and heists are really fun if you've got 3 other people you know to play with. doing heists with randoms is cool too, but not anywhere near as fun. single player in first person is also really dope.

but bloodborne is also a really good game! i do have to say it's more casual friendly than ds or ds2, i feel like i'm playing on easy mode after putting so many hours into those two games before playing this. it's a lot more forgiving in a lot of aspects but it still has ways of punishing non thinking players. i haven't tried the pvp yet tho so...

other than that, 3 good games for playing with friends would be bf:hardline, dying light, and destiny. i only bought those and play them because of my coworkers, i wouldn't recommend them unless you're going to be playing with people you know.

heists with random people is a fucking nightmare and you won't finish them the majority of the time

GTAV is an awesomely fun game, but the furthest thing from casual i could think of. it's a huge time suck, especially once you get involved with the online portion. get guns, get cars, get money, etc.

The single player is a massively better experience than online. Waiting to get in a lobby or to load back into free mode takes too long. Graphics in the single player blew my mind on PS3 even and on PS4 they're even better but the PS3 version felt slightly less buggy to me. Not complaining that it's buggy by any means but I noticed it.

I've been occasionally playing through the story mode again on PS4 but not close to beating it a second time at all. As a big GTA fan it was definitely my favorite.

if you're looking for something casual than gtav is definitely worth it, the online is a lot better now than it used to be they tweaked a lot of things for the better...and heists are really fun if you've got 3 other people you know to play with. doing heists with randoms is cool too, but not anywhere near as fun. single player in first person is also really dope.

but bloodborne is also a really good game! i do have to say it's more casual friendly than ds or ds2, i feel like i'm playing on easy mode after putting so many hours into those two games before playing this. it's a lot more forgiving in a lot of aspects but it still has ways of punishing non thinking players. i haven't tried the pvp yet tho so...

other than that, 3 good games for playing with friends would be bf:hardline, dying light, and destiny. i only bought those and play them because of my coworkers, i wouldn't recommend them unless you're going to be playing with people you know.

So I picked up Bloodborne last night to see what all the hype was about and because I had a $50 gift card from Target when I bought my PS4. I played about 2 hours last night and died a ton of times. Will probably need a day or two to really figure out the combat and how to play before deciding if I really like the game. Seems fun, but it is really easy to mess up slightly and end up having to repeat the same parts over and over...

I'm actually almost done with the game. Yeah, the game is gonna piss you off a lot but its worth it to stick around, imo.

The only boss I've died a lot on was The One Reborn. I also died on the first boss many times till I used the Beckoning Bell and did a co-op.

I've seen a lot of souls veterans this and souls virgin that but idk the game doesn't seem THAT hard to me

I ain't play any of the souls games before. Took me about 2 hours to beat the first 2 bosses. I'm at One Reborn right now

I don't really get mad either ... 

At the beginning  just used axe tho and spun on fools then after blood starved I got ludwigs