video games ruined my life

DüM

If any of you guys have FIFA 15 and want to hustle your friends follow these simple instructions:

1) Play as MLS teams

2) Pick L.A. Galaxy

3) Feed the ball to Gyasi Zardes every time

4) WATCH HIM INEXPLICABLY DESTROY EVERY DEFENDER IN HIS PATH

seriously, I swear he's as good as Ronaldo.

^kinda wish they stayed with the original plan of making an fps mmo.

binding of isaac: rebirth super fun. some of the new item synergies turn out insane.

rn1ll3O.jpg

Man, I spent so many hours on the original. Gotta get this.

I need a new pc!! ugh

same, though what i have does surprisingly well for its age. i'm using a computer from 2007 upgraded with a radeon 5770 for pc gaming, yet somehow it's able to play dark souls 2 [and of course binding of isaac] locked at 60fps on high settings.

Dayum!!! Smash getting good ratings across the boarddd. 9/10, 9/10, 37/40, four and a half stars n shittt.

Haven't missed a SSB game (except 3DS). Kind of wish there was a SSB w/ Wii U bundle tho but whatever. Can't sleep on this. Time to get a Wii U

new super patch for dark souls 2 is going to be sweet. too bad it's so far from release.

still playing it every night, just having fun invading people.

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin will be launching in the Americas on April 7, 2015 on Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, and PC/Steam (DirectX 9/DirectX11)!

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin will include the three previously released DLC packs - Crown of the Sunken King, Crown of the Old Iron King, and Crown of the ivory King - along with additional features.

All versions of the game will include the following features (Existing Dark Souls II owners will receive a patch to implement these elements):

Additional NPCs added for an enhanced story experience. 

Parameter adjustments for improved game balance.

Augmented item descriptions. 

Improved online matchmaking functionality. 

Xbox One, PS4, and DirectX 11 versions of the game will include the following features (in addition to those listed above): 

Additional upgrades to graphics, sound, performance.

Increase in maximum online players in single session (6 total).

also 90 hours into binding of isaac: rebirth and still only scratched the surface. still haven't unlocked the polaroid or negative for chest/dark room. love playing as isaac with the D6.

Edited by Rob060

binding of isaac: rebirth is fantastic. been spending all my time on it.

i've been having some crazy runs lately.

beat satan to unlock mom's knife with poison scythe explosive tears and a wafer for damage reduction.

the run right after that i get mom's knife with the D6, full guppy and brimstone buddy.

now i just had a run with guppy + chocolate milk + ipecac = flying cat shooting mega explosive tears. i kept fucking up on satan and was down to my last life and one heart and then beat him without getting hit.

also fuck curse of the blind. that shit completely ruined my first venture into the chest.

Edited by Rob060

that steam sale. finally decided to pick up CS:GO, even though i'm pretty occupied with other games, just because it was on sale. i also took a chance and got mark of the ninja for $11 with DLC included and was pleasantly surprised by how good it is. really cool level and art design and really fluid gameplay.