video games ruined my life

DüM

kopped ffx/x-2 hd. anyone know if X is the int. version? It would be cool to try beating the Dark Aeons for the first time.

Nvm. It is. :^)

Edited by PRC.

Dark Souls 2 is my first game out of the series. Really enjoying it... even the dying a lot

Spent 6 hours w/ some breaks just "soul farming"; killing every enemy again and again till the spawning stops.

Got into a bit of a gamer's rage a couple of days ago cuz i lost 6.7k souls from falling to my death; trying to kill an enemy on a very narrow path, forgetting to reclaim my souls from my previous death

You just don't lose 6.7k souls, man. you just don't

About to download Ground Zeroes for the PS4

Try losing ~600K souls =[

Finally finished NG - clocked in at 110 hours (a lot of them afk). Almost have platinum trophy, only thing holding me back are the last spells where you have to get 500 PVP wins/make it to the end of NG++.

Wow, guys... some sad stories here :^(

600k souls lost. That's like 20-29 levels right there son

Just started farming in Lost Bastille at lvl 88 w/ 11k souls. I don't know if I'm ready for the Ruin Sentinels, lol.

Fuck The Pursuer. Hate that guy. Can't imagine beating two of them at once at Drangleic Castle on New Game+

480px-The_Pursuer.png

Edited by PRC.

Decided to just rent Dark Souls since I have so little time to play right now. Finally trying to finish Dishonored too.

For anyone who hasn't played Fez yet it's finally dropping on PS3/PS4/Vita today, I recommend it.

Roommate copped Monster Hunter 3 to play on my DS.  Is it worth starting a file of should I just wait till for for my first foray into Monster Hunting?

Also, I know it's a cellphone game :blush: ....................... but does anyone fuck with Puzzles and Dragons?

Finally got around to finishing Ground Zeroes. What Skull Face did to Paz... fuck. :^(

What Snake's subordinate had to do to Paz so that everyone is alive in the chopper... gruesome.

Roommate copped Monster Hunter 3 to play on my DS.  Is it worth starting a file of should I just wait till for for my first foray into Monster Hunting?

Also, I know it's a cellphone game :blush: ....................... but does anyone fuck with Puzzles and Dragons?

mh3u is super fun, go play it.

but it takes like 20h just to get started in the game, then you're lookin at throwin at least 100h into it, but its really addictive so that time flies

I like this

hope there's more than whats in the trailer though, cause there are a lot of poopy games comin outta steam greenlight

It makes sense why Steam has "early access games" (more $$) but I swear all these games that are early access cash in on hype then never/rarely update 

It makes sense why Steam has "early access games" (more $$) but I swear all these games that are early access cash in on hype then never/rarely update 

i think tht might just be a consequence of the game development cycle or something (or lazy)

tbh the thing i'm most worried about is the games tht look poopy in early access still lookin poopy when they're done

In general I thought the Dark Souls bosses were pretty easy, especially with a shield. Ornstein and Smough fucked me over so badly though, it took me a long time to kill those guys. Also the poison dudes in Painted World were a pain

^ whaaat. How'd it brick. That sucks...

reinforced Tower Shield with a reinforced Greatsword got me far

kind of inspired by Guts from Berzerk to run around with just Drangleic Armor and a Greatsword. No helmet

if you want to coop i recommend playing on the weekends - most people are on then. you can only invade/coop with people who are +- 10 of your current SL

if you want to get summoned in anor londo - being sl 50-70 is best. invading in blighttown (SL 30-40) in the swamp is really fun too cause there are so many terrified noobs >:]

if you want to coop i recommend playing on the weekends - most people are on then. you can only invade/coop with people who are +- 10 of your current SL

if you want to get summoned in anor londo - being sl 50-70 is best. invading in blighttown (SL 30-40) in the swamp is really fun too cause there are so many terrified noobs >:]

its actually 10 + 10% but yeah those are good tips

ill be playing today if anybody has DSCfix and wants to add me i'm apologyaccepted on GFWL

Right now I'm looking for a new game to try out for PS4. I've been playing BF4, NFS Rivals, and Killzone (Which I've been done with for awhile now). I'm looking for something new, because everything else I've played/playing is getting a bit stale. Any recommendations to any games besides the following, would be much appreciated!

BF4

Killzone

FIFA

Madden

Need For Speed

Call of Duty

Edited by MonsieurUntitled

^ whaaat. How'd it brick. That sucks...

reinforced Tower Shield with a reinforced Greatsword got me far

kind of inspired by Guts from Berzerk to run around with just Drangleic Armor and a Greatsword. No helmet

No idea. I thought the production issues with the blue light/no video output were taken care of - apparently not.

I ran that set up for a while too - it's decent until you get to Drangleic Castle. You may want to make the Greatsword raw if you're doing a STR build. I levelled my STR, DEX and INT to 40 so that I could rotate between Curved Dragon Sword and Moonlight Greatsword, which got me through NG++, beyond that the damage becomes really shitty.