video games ruined my life

DüM

TESO is really dumbed down to the point of insult. The game is the most generic of theme-park style MMOs filled with static content. It will be reviewed horribly and nobody will play it. 

probably because it's not even made by Bethesda, just licensing the Elder Scrolls name, the true sequel to Skyrim will no doubt be incredible, btw MGS:GZ in a week!!

Yeah its the devs for Dark age of camelot. After playing my inclination was that the game was developed as a DAoC sequel, but turned into an elder scrolls game after they were approached by bethesda. Absolute trash though, can't wait to see it launch.

Dark Souls 2 has easily surpassed Dark Souls 1 in terms of ambition, gameplay and sheer frustration. 

They updated some gameplay and controls mechanics, and have just upped the difficulty of the average level. Some bosses feel a bit too simple if you approach them with DS1 boss tactics, but some other ones have been absolutely insane.

All in all, I would rate this game: told my girlfriend to go home so I could focus on Dark Souls 2 out of 10

hol fuck - i played Towerfall: Ascension last night... 4 player. had the most competitive fun gaming experience since, i dunno, smash bros came out 

the guy who made it is buddies with one of my co-workers. he used to come to the orca jam, here in vic.

can't wait to try this out though, looks really fun.

Any comments on it so far? I think I'm gonna wait for PC version as my computer is more powerful than my 360.

Late reply, but I'll say this...I've put in 65 hours into the game since last Monday.

If you're waiting for PC for graphical reasons, then just grab console.

I've just reached the end game but I did spend a lot of time helping others out with boss battles while waiting for a friend to catch up to my SL and soul memory. The game starts out very easy and kind of spikes up in difficulty around the 6th boss (out of about 30+ bosses). The game is a good mesh of Demon's and Dark Souls, incorporating the good aspects of both games. NG+ has also been ramped up so that the game is substantially different the second time through.

My only complaints right now would be the new soul memory attribute and gaining humanity through co-op. Soul memory is a new stat that counts EVERY soul you've ever attained, whether you lost them or spent them, and is factored into your summoning range along with SL. This was designed to prevent dudes from hanging at low levels with good gear to invade players, but fucks you up if you like some jolly cooperation. In my case, my soul memory count was extremely high for my SL so I would see less and less summon signs after helping out with boss battles.

As for gaining humanity, so far the mechanic seems completely random, whereas in DS1 you would regain humanity upon successful co-op. I've had successful summons and revived only once, and have had instances where I or the world master die and I came back revived. This mechanic sucks because human effigies (the items you use to revive) are incredibly limited in-game and you can't farm them like humanities in DS1.

tl;dr - buy it for PS3 and play with kuya

Edited by TRICK DOM

There's a video of someone getting an S-rank in 15 minutes.

That's main mission though, not including side ops and not including any experimentation with the environment, if that's your thang. I would have paid $20 for Tanker Chapter or Virtuous Mission from MGS2 and MGS3. It's fun to fuck around with the little details they put into the games.

iono, I haven't opened Ground Zeroes yet though. Dark Souls II too gud.

damn

and how much of these 2 hours were composed of cutscenes?

there's ten minutes or so at the end and a couple minutes in the middle, v dramatic events

it feels like a dlc... should have been $10-20, download only, dunno why they did it like this

Pretty obvious, no? They bout that money.

Wasn't Ground Zeroes just to showcase a taste of what The Phantom Pain is going to be like? Pretty sure Kojima stated that the game was going to be short/his intentions for it a long while ago. P unfair to say he just in it 4 th' chees. 

Was speaking more about the publisher than HK. I'm not a HK expert by any means but I doubt he's directly involved with setting the pricing structure of the game. I'll get GZs used once price drops to $20 - sometime prior to Phantom Pain.

Probably getting Dark Souls II next.

And Fez for PS4...

there's ten minutes or so at the end and a couple minutes in the middle, v dramatic events

it feels like a dlc... should have been $10-20, download only, dunno why they did it like this

it's demo, a taste of what's to come in MGS:V, i feel like seeing Snake on my PS4 was well worth the $30 and if you actually stealthily handle the missions and side ops it takes quite a long time.

Dark Souls 2 is my first game out of the series. Really enjoying it... even the dying a lot

Spent 6 hours w/ some breaks just "soul farming"; killing every enemy again and again till the spawning stops.

Got into a bit of a gamer's rage a couple of days ago cuz i lost 6.7k souls from falling to my death; trying to kill an enemy on a very narrow path, forgetting to reclaim my souls from my previous death

You just don't lose 6.7k souls, man. you just don't

About to download Ground Zeroes for the PS4

I like this

hope there's more than whats in the trailer though, cause there are a lot of poopy games comin outta steam greenlight

Oh lord, that game with oculus rift is going to be rag dandy.

You just don't lose 6.7k souls, man. you just don't

Dark Souls 2 is my first game out of the series.

yea i can tell, i lost about 10k souls yesterday fucking around with the skeleton lords but nothing beats the day i lost about 50k souls and 22 humanity in dark souls fucking around in the great hollow.