video games ruined my life

DüM

I dont know if this has been posted before but i saw it yesterday and im kinda hyped already

5Yo89hA.png

try-some-psi.png

relaxing-scenery.png

give-me-a-hint.png

I think it looks pretty cool, at least they are keeping the style, i hope it has some of the charm of the originals, oh and its free by the way so thats nice, if anyone wants the site: http://www.mother4game.com/

Edited by hated

Anybody played Starbound? Is it just terraria in space?

Pretty much, there are a lot of new items and features though so if you were into terraria it will be fun. I don't like terraria so after an hour of messing around in it I got bored, to each his own though...

Starbound is pretty solid (still Alpha?) but I got bored after a few hours. I guess it's just lacking content? You fight the three same monsters on like 4 different planets repeat forever. At least in minecraft you can build some pretty elaborate stuff but I can't see you doing it in starbound

played a shitload of papers please this last week it's one of the best games i've played in a LONG time. perfect amount of puzzle/memory and a compelling story too. so hooked

i also played gone home and really enjoyed it, especially as someone who came up on exploration basedgames and during the 90s. the grunge refs and the funny riot grrl tapes all over the house and the surprisingly dark uncle story really helped set a mood

gonna play that amnesia game next