video games ruined my life

DüM

i have xbox so i wouldnt be playing online, fuck xblive. worth it for just single player? i just play cs:go these days. no more hon, no more dota.

it is absolutely worth the $60 for single player alone - everything about it pushes the artistic levels of the medium to new heights.  

The fat PS3 laser is incredibly easy to replace and costs like $15. My fat stopped reading after 3 years and I replaced it myself in a few minutes. You may want to look into it (if you still have it) if you want the PS2 functionality and shit.

I wanted to wait on the new generation as well but now I'm salty as fuck because I forgot about how stupid resale profit gets for new gen systems around the holidays.

The fat PS3 laser is incredibly easy to replace and costs like $15. My fat stopped reading after 3 years and I replaced it myself in a few minutes. You may want to look into it (if you still have it) if you want the PS2 functionality and shit.

I wanted to wait on the new generation as well but now I'm salty as fuck because I forgot about how stupid resale profit gets for new gen systems around the holidays.

don't have it anymore, i sold it last year to someone who wanted it for parts. thanks anyway.