video games ruined my life

DüM

my characters keep getting deleted wtf. reached level 5 on my latest one. when i quit and started the game again my pencil skirt-wearing Asian giantess office lady wasn't there anymore

they aren't deleted, it happens when the cloud servers are down, don't overwrite your slot with a new character and you won't lose them.

anyone copping the new pokemon???????

i'm wrestling hard with the idea, gotta get a 3ds as well and only one day left!!!!!!!!!!

on a similar note, is a 3ds worth it?

I love my 3ds -- it's awesome on trips, and to whenever you have time to dick around. I don't think I've ever used the actual 3D function for more than a few minutes though.

The new Pokemon looks amazing, and I will soon seal the deal.

I caved and bought a 3ds and the pokemon X

Will report back soon!

wow, so I finally turned it on and I realized my DS has no SD card so I have to wait till I get one this afternoon.....  -__-

does anyone have any reccomendations for the size of the SD card?  How much data does a typical game take?

Edited by tylortakahisa

the default 4gb sd card that came with my 3ds xl is good enough for me even with pokemon x and prof layton downloaded onto my 3ds

if you're going to be buying games off the eshop instead of getting the physical copy then i would get 8gb, maybe 16gb just in case, but there aren't much games i play on the 3ds. the good games are usually around 15000-20000 blocks. i don't think saved game data takes up much space at all. i wish nintendo didn't use blocks and used GB like everyone else.

if you don't have it already, you should get fire emblem. everyone usually recommends monster hunter, and shin megami tensei iv too, but i haven't played them.

i was probably too late posting this x_x

Edited by Jokez

Just finished this after giving it a second chance because the first i couldnt stand the gameplay.

sotl_-_concept_art_4.jpg

I gotta admit it was amazing though, the story and character development, goddamn.

I think imma replay it because i wanna change some choices and i heard theres more than one ending.

Does anyone else play League of Legends and have that feeling when you lose a ranked game shit just ruins ur day? like you go on a massive losing streak? LOL I don't get that anymore but when I use to and having to go to school would be a drag.

IGN: OverDoz

Edited by overoverdoz

ATTENTION: sufu xy players i need friend codes.  lets break this internet barrier and turn this into something beautiful

you will get lots and lots of o-powers!!!! and trades etc!!!!

what is the general xy consensus so far?  I'm not too far, it ws a lot easier to play in college. been griding and training like n idiot

sickest thing so far is definitely wonder trade!  got some great shieet for free

also, does anyone play street fighter on their 3ds? got my ass handed to me online.  anyone have any pointers?

clearly it's tough to play on a 3ds but sf is awesome so i had to cop

3539-9873-5345

Got both games (Y was free after some slickdealin') but I'm working on X.

I don't want to evolve my Braixen :'(

I don't think anyone plays SSIV3DS anymore, but if you want to win, play Guile and use touchscreen sonic boom. No charge time lulz

This is the first shiny I've ever caught across all generations (I've played every single game except B2 W2 since the originals).

Caught it on my first day of owning X  :ph34r2:  

Really amazing game so far and lots of stuff to do post game :)

tumblr_ln6ehc9QwE1qg0dcvo1_500.gif

Edited by griffin119

Yup, I got the female shiny with the lipstick and the hilarious pose :P

Somehow I caught it with the first great ball I threw.  Pretty lucky considering Wobbuffet catch rate is pretty low even with ultra balls.  

2766-8381-1532

got y.

not having played pokemon since red/blue all this super training, breeding, iv/ev stuff is weird.

exp share makes the game pretty ez. my pokemon were over leveled as hell facing the elite four and champion.

quick ball and dusk ball are op. caught yveltal first turn with a quick ball, made that entire scene very anticlimactic.

besides pokemon, ace attorney coming out tomorrow. everyone seems to have forgot about it like me.

Edited by Jokez