video games ruined my life

DüM

seriously, I'm a little disappointing that I've gotten through half the game only using the shotgun and carbine. I rarely press my right click except when I accidentally try to ADS with it lol.

I'm playing it on hard as well and its not much of a challenge. But my salt runs out so fast I don't even bother using vigors most of the time.

Edited by Method

lol i stuck with machinegun and sniper/pistol most of the game. i pretty much only used shock jockey since i used it so much in bioshock 1.

one thing i was disappointed with was how there wasn't as many times you could use your vigor on the environment (electricity on water, fire on oil) as there were in bioshock 1 and 2. not as much puddles i guess made sense since it's not a city underwater like rapture was. used possession a bit since it was OP in the beginning of the game lol. enemies suiciding themselves after it wore off was cool though.

Edited by Jokez

i rolled with hand cannon/sniper or carbine/sniper for most of the game. everything else was kinda meh imo but then again i rarely play shooters...

some vigor combos are pretty fun: bucking bronco + devil's kiss. bucking bronco + charge and undertow + shock jockey (which is useful for almost any situation) to name a few. idk about hard but in normal liz gives you salt all the time so i didn't even care about using it all up

lol.

i made it through the whole game using machine gun and shotgun. if you buy upgrades for any of the guns you can easily get through the whole game using only them. i used bucking bronco a lot with one of the equipment items that spread damage to others being effected by the vigor. same worked well with shock jockey. and the hat that gave you health everytime you performed an execution saved me a few times.

• 3 weeks later...

dis better be better than shaq fu

Dat "continue?" reference? Or just mad video game referencing skills.

I've been playing Dragon Quest VII on the 3DS ever since it came out in mid-February. I'm 78 hours into this thing and even though I've beaten the game there's so much left to do that it's truly mind-boggling. I loved the PSX original back in the day, the 3DS version definitely doesn't disappoint. If you can read Japanese I seriously recommend picking this one up.

Edited by Kyle@TFH