video games ruined my life

DüM

i'm turning into fussy assman, games seem really, really lame to me these days. I'm not interested in guiding a character through set-pieces. that said, i'm looking forward to infinite, but that's about it.

cinematic linear shit is better with people watching, cos it's like watching a movie and no one wants to watch a movie about micromanaging inventory

• 2 weeks later...

I help admin a Team Fortress 2 server for Team Interrobang. For anyone who doesn't know, TF2 is a free to play class-based FPS made by Valve and still consistently receives updates. Come play with me on server #5 sometime. My steam id is Dahveed.

I still have my dreamcast I play that more than my 360 ahh the good old days before "social gaming" & not to mention u can download all its games online for free & the new dreamcast games still being released in 2012/2013.

As far as the 360 goes I love it for COD, fighter games and the 7 Japanese released shmups that are region free.

I still have my dreamcast I play that more than my 360 ahh the good old days before "social gaming" & not to mention u can download all its games online for free & the new dreamcast games still being released in 2012/2013.

As far as the 360 goes I love it for COD, fighter games and the 7 Japanese released shmups that are region free.

pretty much, I keep my 360 around mostly for some CAVE bullet hell goodness.