video games ruined my life

DüM

looks quite impressive, watched a bit earlier on and i'm a bit confused.

i haven't played peace walker or mgs4 (watched the cutscenes as a movie though), what's going on in terms of the canon/story?

kojima says this is a prologue to mgs5 - i think i read that mgs5 would be a direct sequel to mgs4, so is big boss alive or something? this is big boss right? remember when mgs1 had a taught, solid plot? fackin hell.

extended version with more gameplay

looks quite impressive, watched a bit earlier on and i'm a bit confused.

i haven't played peace walker or mgs4 (watched the cutscenes as a movie though), what's going on in terms of the canon/story?

kojima says this is a prologue to mgs5 - i think i read that mgs5 would be a direct sequel to mgs4, so is big boss alive or something? this is big boss right? remember when mgs1 had a taught, solid plot? fackin hell.

extended version with more gameplay

haven't finished Peace Walker but this game (or at least the trailer) seems to take place 10-15 years after PW considering Snake's appearance and the burned man talking about Paz and Chico. if Kojima is bringing back Solid Snake in MGS5 this game probably makes some skips in the timeline to connect it to MGS4 somehow

according to the video you linked the boy in the cage is Chico.... which makes no sense whatsoever since he looks a lot younger. but then again, Kojima does whatever the fuck he wants

major lulz if Big Boss is still alive in MGS5. can only be explained by nanomachines

where is ZOE 3 though >:[ >:[ >:[ >:[

It's pure speculation, but last year Kojima tweeted some images of a 'killed character' he was bringing back to life. In our previous speculation, we suspected it might be Frank Jaeger (Gray Fox), due to the facial scarring and time period, but it's worth noting that Major Zero (as he appears at the end of MGS4 as an old man) is also bald and scarred. Rewind back a few years, and he might look like the character Kojima tweeted. Major Zero has a distinguishing facial scar, but on the opposite side to the character in Koj's tweets - again, we'd not rule out a flipped image, but we'll see.

The boy in the cage could be anyone of a number of people, depending on the time period, but if the game is set in the mid '70s, it could be one of the 'Snake' clones: Solid, Liquid or Solidus. They're born in 1972, and would be 4 or 5 in our suspected time period, possibly older. If the game is set later, the child could be Jack aka Raiden (born 1980 ish) who was a famed child soldier. If the game was set earlier, it could be Gray Fox (born 1950s), but this seems less likely.

Just copped Sound Shapes for the Vita.. if you have a Vita you need this game asap, it's very good.

Is the Vita worth copping? Been debating on it time to time.

I just started playing Final Fantasy VI (aka III) today, been having a blast.

Yes, the capability of that little thing is quite amazing. Game support wasn't great the first three months but not the PSN Vita games are insane.

if you play with me ill pm you a beta code

you are a true cowboy. if i saw this on the day you posted your message, i would have bitten your hand off. as it stands now, there are too many games to get through and i would think that your invite wouldn't be best used in my hands.

guild wars 2

borderlands 2

x-com

torchlight 2

and it isn't even winter yet innit

how are you finding PS2 though? i've heard really good things.

Started on Sleeping Dogs a few days back. Really liking it, but I do find it a bit repetitive. I also picked up Arkham Asylum and Arkham City (Don't know why I never played these?), can't wait to get into these soon.